Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New items available!

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Still unable to find whetstone. Current suspicions
Penguin - ice/snow/packed ice
Scorpion - sand
Grey Parrot - Jungle/Acacia leaves
Toad - Lilly pads
Sloth - Jungle/Oak leaves

Empty brown vase - Clay or hardened clay
Filled vase - bottle of water with the same recipe as brown vase
It's not that for the vases :p
There's a brown stuff used for tinting in MC (not much choice here) and another ingredient that is pretty much what you're trying to craft.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
It's not that for the vases :p
There's a brown stuff used for tinting in MC (not much choice here) and another ingredient that is pretty much what you're trying to craft.
Found! Thank you, again.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Just gonna post here. Some of the lighting heads still go out every now and then, and sometimes only for certain people. Elz blargtheawesome and I have been playing around with them and noticed it

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Just gonna post here. Some of the lighting heads still go out every now and then, and sometimes only for certain people. Elz blargtheawesome and I have been playing around with them and noticed it
The ability to add lights like that in Minecraft is very much a hack. We can't do much more until Mojang has created a proper API (read it as "never") :)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
The ability to add lights like that in Minecraft is very much a hack. We can't do much more until Mojang has created a proper API (read it as "never") :)
Alrighty. Some do stay lit and some go off and turn back on. Not really a nuisance, but just thought I'd ask. Thank you

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
The whetstone only have 2 ingredients, one is in the name the other is of course linked to what the item is used for. And in the recipe there's never twice the same item directly next to each other (left-right-up-down).
So I've been trying whetstone and still haven't figured it out. May I ask for another hint?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Something I completely forgot, but I want to ask.. May I ask how you get the different pumpkins?

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Something I completely forgot, but I want to ask.. May I ask how you get the different pumpkins?
Oh, ahem, there's no way of getting them right now as they were intented for the halloween event... It might change in the future though!

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
Quick question. Have the drop-rates been drastically lowered because I have killed an incredibly large amount of trees, shoveled a disgusting amount of dirt, and gathered a horde of sand yet I have no vases, birds, or turtles to show for it.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Quick question. Have the drop-rates been drastically lowered because I have killed an incredibly large amount of trees, shoveled a disgusting amount of dirt, and gathered a horde of sand yet I have no vases, birds, or turtles to show for it.
They might have been slightly lowered a few weeks ago, but nothing drastic if I remember correctly. As it is pure random chance, it might just be that you weren't lucky...? I'll check the rates again just in case.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
They might have been slightly lowered a few weeks ago, but nothing drastic if I remember correctly. As it is pure random chance, it might just be that you weren't lucky...? I'll check the rates again just in case.
I've actually had this same problem.. I had forgotten to mention earlier.

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
This is what I thought at first but when you start filling multiple doublechests with no drop....I'm fine if it is intended but I thought I should bring it up.