Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New title plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyMossers

Lord of Altera
I agree with that ^
It's a fantastic addition to the server, and when it's got the permissions sorted it'll be wonderful.

S

Stevey

Barry fixed the bug where players could pick titles they don't own. It wasn't his bug though. Also the plugin is now case sensitive and every title starts with a capital. I've also added a few titles:

Added: Soldier, Commander, Explorer, Prospector, Gemcutter, Tunneler, Witch, Village Idiot, Marksman, Hawkeye, Fallen, Jester, Emissary, Beggar, Maiden, Disciple, Poet, Herbalist, Priestess, Headmaster, Headmistress, Drunkard, Nightstalker, Beastmaster, Buffoon, Caretaker, Apostle, Praetorian, Healer

Moved: Architect to Lord

Changed: Shiphand to Deckhand

Does anyone have a more elaborate term for 'healer' ?

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Ok I was looking for something like Storyteller and was wondering if that something like that and I guess it could be.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Hm... would you all consider making membership time-based ranks? Like, if someone is online for... A month, they get a higher rank? That would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.