Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New World, Last Round Claims

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
[If your region is over 100 plots, comment >>here<<]

Okay! If your region(or regions) is under 100 plots, please comment here and you'll be contacted for information regarding any required world editing and placement of your region. There are a few 100-250 claims that haven't been marked so any issues with those and I'll make sure to update asap.

This is the map of regions, I've cut out the names but it's just to give the basic idea of which areas are taken. I will try to keep it up to date with every claim but we'll have to see.

Please take a look >>here<< for information regarding towns in the new world. (for example, the Hell Biome island is for the Earthspawn)

clean.jpg

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
New regions, people that will surely claim a region, people that were waiting for the new world to start their region..
People that are going to create a new region, and have the funds for said region already, are free to make a claim. These claims are not only for those with an existing region they wish to take over, but also for those that are going to create a region.

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
Also being as this is the last round claims... and it's going to be less than 100 so i had to wait until last, i call dibs here.

And i'll start building... probably right now.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Hm, I've got 23 plots from Bwonoswaicri I'd like to move, plus money for about 7 more plots. Thelocation is the place Duncan mentioned.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I have a claim of a region that will be created in the new world with up to around 70 plots. PM me for details please...
Also, should I assume the cathedral will be handled by staff?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Mountainside Resort, Inn, and Monastery.

New build entirely.

Proximate Size - Quite possibly over 100 plots, but I felt it could come off poorly if I, the drafter of these rules, came in anywhere but last in the claims levels.

Primary Claimsite:

Site1.PNG

Requires moderate terraforming assistance. Includes monastary, going for a look similar to:

sample-250a5626d72a443395229dd8b351a654.jpg

175fc6506e01859d5c7749a25160f664.gif

In game ss:

2013-06-30_12.08.11.png

2013-06-30_12.09.15.png

If, for some reason, someone else wants this exact, specific location, my backup, which cannot support the Monastery design but at least can do the spring:

Site2.PNG

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
You'll have to make a lot of changes to add all the greenery that are in these screens Nael ^^

EDIT : Oh, and to not be forestalled by anyone else...
I'd like that area :)
NewWorldClaim.jpg

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Out of interest, if a place is contested, does that go to a convo?
1) If it can be worked out between people - s'good

2) Then it goes to mediation when you get a management person in convo to help work it out

3) Failing that, management decides based on our criteria.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd like to claim a spot with 30 plots for Tahkul-Rimtar. The ruins of Tahkul-Rimtar will have to be transported to that site, which means Tahkul-Rimtar will be on a small hill in the landscape. This will be a new region with the buildings of tahkul on it (so not the region that Jstar has now). PMing some people on where to put it, probably close to the dwarves and in a forest somewhere

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
-Arduin-

- 69 plots to copy over -
+Not yet ready for copying+

Shouldn't claim more'n a hundred, only Kavdam and the Temple.