Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New World, Last Round Claims

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Matyio took over Valarus.

Geo is not really around much. He was online a few weeks ago, and said we could go get him if there was some cool event or something where we required him. Geo has rights to Valarus, I had some rights to it too and so did matyio, but I let matyio have it.

I'll go get Geo when he is online and tell him he is needed.
If he ever comes on before the next next exodus

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Hey guys - can we please keep this thread for claims only, so we're not wading through trying to find them (I've just deleted over 2/3 of the thread that wasn't claims). Other discussion can go in other threads, please :)
QUIT SPAMMING THE BLOODY THREAD!

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Duncan that goes double for you, you've posted nothing but irrelevant rubbish for ages now. Threads been cleared once, gonna have to be again so we can find the important stuff in here.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
When you remove your dislike on my post.
That's all what's currently holding things up.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?posts/324428/
The one I asked you about earlier.
I'm kidding, I can handle a dislike or two, but I suggest everyone to use the dislike button as little as possible. They can hurt people so only use them when you are certain a post is meant in a mean or disrespectful way.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi,
I'd like this to be the new location of Tahkul-Rimtar. Tahkul-Rimtar was a Dwarven town and a fortress of Locun, a vasselage-house of Yearnen.
It makes sense, cause it is down the river of Thraall so they could transport goods between the cities.
new location tahkul rimtar.png

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
It makes no sense for there to be Ruins in the new world... Why would ruins have been moved?

Matto225

The White Mage
This isn't a claim (at the moment), but I can't find a better place to pose my question - I am owner of a region that has 68 plots, would I be able to (a) sell these plots or (b) Transfer the ownership of the plots, but not the region, to another player?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I'd like to claim this spot for Katar Castle (A planned build), we have enough for 86 plots, but will likely only use around 20-30.Katar Castle Map Location.png
Katar Castle 3D Location.png
The coordinates are roughly:
X: 11854
Z: 10810

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
This isn't a claim (at the moment), but I can't find a better place to pose my question - I am owner of a region that has 68 plots, would I be able to (a) sell these plots or (b) Transfer the ownership of the plots, but not the region, to another player?
You can delete your region using /noble region delete [regionname] and get a full refund.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
It makes no sense for there to be Ruins in the new world... Why would ruins have been moved?
I disagree.
There could always be some died out pre-alteran species :p
Maybe the new altera had its own dwarfs and they just died out?

I mean we keep gettin world after world but its always uninhabited... Kinda boring :p