Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Newsletter: November 2022

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I want to @ Joe too!

18. Thank you JoeJoe for being such a delight. We don’t talk much but I thoroughly enjoy the times that we do when talking about spells. I look forward to bullying you further!
I'm grateful for the tomfoolery you bring to the table. Reviewing spells isn't as fun without you around!

Arget Istalri

Legend of Altera
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
ArgetIstalri
ArgetIstalri
Merchant
Ah shoot, I forgot to do yesterday.

19. Thank you Cho for making affordable art! I’m never able to get art since auctions go too high, so your commissions mean so much more. Not to mention that your art styles is one of my favorites.

20. Thank you Kaoiyr for being there to RP with me in those weird kinda-late-times-but-not-really, when the people I usually rp with aren’t quite in but the other ones in a different timezone have left. I can’t wait to see what Amicia does next, I hope she finds the solution she’s looking for.

Moosh

Lord of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
Mooshroommanic
Mooshroommanic
Hero
Ok I am following in the steps of Arget.

1. Thank you ArgetIsTalri for being an awesome bud and always being down to rp! I really appreciate that you are always showing interest
in Adda. You have been an incredibly good friend to me and I appreciate all the time we get to spend together. I really look forward to
our future interactions and I always look forward to rping with you!
2. Thank you SergeantFreedom for your continual friendship! I really like rping with you and I'm glad you stuck with me :) Matt is one
of the most interesting characters and I really want to know him a bit more. Thanks for always being down for whatever and being an
awesome guy!
3. Thank you Fronslin for your incredibly generosity and dedication to rp pursuits like hollowcrafting and magic! I would not have gotten
as far with Adda if it weren't for your immense support and help. You have been one of my biggest inspirations to keep at my guns with
the crafting and also my arcane! I also really like Frost as a character, and thank you for involving me so much!
4. Thank you uhavebeengalaxied for always saying hello to me whenever I join and pretty much never missing it :) It always brightens
my day when you're around and I really enjoy rping with you.
5. Thank you KARU for being an amazing friend and showing a bunch of love and support! Naneki is one of the cutest characters and
you play her amazingly. I hope to continue to rp with you and to further our friendship!!!
6. Thank you JoeJoe for your amazning help with the Arcane! I really appreciate all the time you put towards it and helping people
(including me) work out their spells.
7. Thank you blargtheawesome for always letting me join in on those hollowfight events! The combat system is honestly one of my favorites
and I really hope we can continue to use it in the future. Those were a lot of fun!
8. Thank you Suhkoiza for those first couple events! They were a ton of fun and I'm sure your next ones are going to be awesome. Also,
I would like to both thank you and antagonize you for encouraging Adda to drone on about siege weapons. It's a love hate relationship
with me, but overall I'm glad there's atleast someone who always seems interested in it!
9. Thank you Somnastra for dealing with my sparse rping of Bor, and always having an incredible amount of patience with me. I really
appreciate your incredible ability to rp and I want to continue to rp with you! Tiek is honestly one of my favorite characters.
10. Thank you Absent for your really fun rps! I love dealing with Irrukh, he is my favorite gremlin. I really hope to rp with you more
as I want to know more about Arvyth!
11. Thank you Bartooliinii for your insane dedication to all the awesome events and arcs you're running, from Nid Arach to the
Archaeology pop-ups. I really look forward to the underthing, and I just want to say your events are some of my favorites! You clearly
put a ton of work into them and I just want to make sure that work is absolutely noted and noticed. Thank you!!!
12. Thank you to Baron for being such an awesome guy and a really kind person! I am very thankful I had you around for Yrdl to be a sort
of guide for Bor, and just generally being a guide for me! I really look forward to more Eark rp.
13. Thank you Opal for having literally some of my favorite characters! I love Maple and I need to rp with Luna more. I know you'll
be able to figure everything out and I'm here to support you along the whole way!!! Just remember you always have someone to hang with
and rp with. I really appreciate you!!!
14. Thank you Juvix for having a serious dedication to rp!!! I really want to learn more about some of your characters, especially Hakovi
and Avalyn. You were one of the first people I met on the server and I'd love to continue to rp with you in the future :)
15. Thank you LuxTop for having a ridiculous ability to play the worst character (he's awesome!). Reinhard is so well played by you and
your ability to make him incredibly frustrating genuinely shows your awesome skill in roleplaying a character. Thanks so much for being
incredibly kind and generous, and still keeping up with me from time to time even if we don't rp as much anymore! Your building skills
are immaculate, and are genuinely some of the best minecraft building abilities I have ever seen period. One last thing, your insane
forums abilities are awesome! Reinhard's profile is really cool and your dedication to it is superb. I look forward to more rps!
16. Thank you xVigil for having such a solid character, I can't wait for your return and Laicelem to come back! I think he's one of Adda's
last closest friends (barring a few) he has still kept very close ties to since I started playing him. Come back soon!
(Also thank you for your profile. I totally didn't like steal your relations format or anything haha it's just a cool profile... e_e)
17. Thank you HayHai for having such an interesting character and sticking to her personality even if it makes you feel bad! Eirlys is
such an intriguing character, I can't help but want to get to know her better. I really appreciate the kindness and transparency you have
shown me and I hope to give the same back to you!
18. Thank you iceandfire for putting up with me, and I really look forward to your return! I always look forward to rping with you, even
though it's sparse I really appreciate it whenever you are able to make the time! There's no pressure as I know you have a lot on your
plate right now, but we all are looking forward to your return!
19. Thank you TheDuples for having such a fun character! Orro is genuinely one of my favorites, and, while I also fear him I love him
all the same. I look forward to rping with you more, as you always make me actually smile when I rp with you!
20. Thank you Goldbeean for having really fun characters and even funner (real word) rp! I love rping with Freia, and on the other side of
the coin I really enjoy to mess with and be messed with by Guinevere! I really hope we can rp some more, and thanks for always going with
whatever happens in the rp!

I will have more in the future so don't worry if you got left out here.

Last edited:

Meilline

Loyal Servant of Altera
Meilline_Sasame
Meilline_Sasame
Thank you Fronslin for telling me about my plot running out of time, got me to replay fully on the server ;)

And thank you to everyone I've rped with since I came back, it's really fun even when the subject of the rp might be negative !

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I seem to must now add a few folks.

Jase - You are my favorite chaos goblin. If I ever need to spice up an idea? Or make it in general... Chaos? Just gotta talk to you. But then you also have solid ideas for the clan.

LuxTop - You've been an absolute joy to meet. And I've never had as many 'smh' moments as I have watching Reinhard. XD Bless his heart. c;