Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Newsletter: November 2022

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I got tagged so might as well.

LordMomOfRussia - I guess you're alright. :heart: You've been a blessing to have back now that I'm here. Even if you're a walking OSHA violation.
Arget Istalri - The RP that we have brightens my day and makes me so happy. You're a blessing, and helped ease me back into HW as a whole.
Tot - We still need to go get drinks. But I can thank you for dragging me back into this place.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
And a special one.

Cymic_ I thank you for putting up with my constant worrying, pinging, and dealing with me. LOL :heart:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Cukie1 Thanks for being a great partner, and for getting me in motion to actually do stuff. You genuinely brighten up my day, and I always look forward to doing stuff together. Still gotta teach me spanish, tho.

Kaoiyr Thanks for being one of my best pals; even if you sometimes torture my existence in games. We'll always be the dream team in Hunt, buddy.

Lavilethorn Thanks for being one of my oldest pals. Even if you sometimes don't like being in the same places as I am, and even if we don't always necessary do stuff together as much as we might've once before in RP; I'm still glad we hang out like we do.

Cho Thanks for being a good friend, and a "wittle goblin". I enjoy your goblin laugh greatly.

Meisa You're not around often, but thank you for being a funny addition to conversations, and for goofing around with us. I'm glad that you make Alu happy, and I do wish that you'd hang around on server more.

blargtheawesome Thank you for welcoming me back and goofing around with us in Hunt. You've terrible luck and hilariously solid comedic timing- and it's always enjoyable to RP.

Elz Thank you for thinking to interact with Cukie and I, and welcoming us back. It's always fun to interact with Melarue, and I always love to see when you put out art and just do overall creative stuff. Your builds are top notch.

I'm sure I'll add more with time, but for now this is where we'll start. This is by no means the end of the list- but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, immediately.

Arget Istalri

Legend of Altera
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
ArgetIstalri
ArgetIstalri
Merchant
I'm back. Again. Here to catch up.

6. Thank you I am Wake for making my beginning experience as a player incredible. You were so kind, and very welcoming when a bird decided to ask for magic.

7. Thank you Iamblackrose for being Keone's first real friend. Even if I don't see you as often, it's still appreciated.

8. Thank you Fortune for building some of the sickest weapons on the server. Even when Keone's leg was chopped off he went back to the battlefield to get his greaves back.

9. Thank you Jazzper for being nice when I DM you in the middle of the day with annoying questions. Your patience means the world.

10. Thank you Somnastra for not yelling at me when I avoid RP with Tiek for the 100th time. I promise it'll happen one day.

11. Thank you The_VALKYRIE for being such a kind person both in and out of character. It always brings me joy.

I'll be back when I forget to do this again for a few days

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Thank you, all of you, for being an absolutely amazing community.
People would be amazed how creative and inspiring this community can be, not to mention how much of a good time you can have here.

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
I'm back. Again. Here to catch up.

6. Thank you I am Wake for making my beginning experience as a player incredible. You were so kind, and very welcoming when a bird decided to ask for magic.

7. Thank you Iamblackrose for being Keone's first real friend. Even if I don't see you as often, it's still appreciated.

8. Thank you Fortune for building some of the sickest weapons on the server. Even when Keone's leg was chopped off he went back to the battlefield to get his greaves back.

9. Thank you Jazzper for being nice when I DM you in the middle of the day with annoying questions. Your patience means the world.

10. Thank you Somnastra for not yelling at me when I avoid RP with Tiek for the 100th time. I promise it'll happen one day.

11. Thank you The_VALKYRIE for being such a kind person both in and out of character. It always brings me joy.

I'll be back when I forget to do this again for a few days
We should rp sometime! Hehehe

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
I wanna give thanks to Somnastra for being an absolute gemIC and OOC, includingbon the various server discord

Also to Reedie for having the cast iron constitution to run a town, participate in a camapigne and still occasionally scare the pants off players now and again with suprise encounters

joshun

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
joshun
joshun
Patron
I'd like to thank a handful of people as well.
Thank you Warwolf . You're the first person I've talked to in roleplay here, and for helping me get started.

Thank you Cymic_ and Shao for welcoming me with open arms in Halbed.

Thank you Kostadim for helping my get my bearings when I was new.

Thank you IceandFire for the myriad of events you have hosted with the Storm's Landing Dailies, and the RP I have had with you.

Thank you Elz and Pandora12Q for making my roleplay interesting before I took a break from the server.

Thank you Ruu Darling for the fun RP and opportunities after my return to the server.

Thank you everyone for putting up with my questions, and nonsensical rambling. Thank you Staff for putting together an entertaining line of events, and tight-knit community.
And thank YOU for reading this, whoever you may be.

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
I have a lot of people who I'd like to thank so I'll just do a couple-

Thank you AbsentUser for being there to RP with me :)

Thank you joshun for the funnies!

Thank you IceandFire for being there for me when I have questions and am too scared to ask anyone else LOL

and thank you everyone else for being an awesome community :D

Passencore

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Passencore
Passencore
Legend
I suppose I ought to type out a list of thanks too. It's kind of a daunting task considering the sheer volume of folks that have been welcoming upon my arrival, patient with my few gripes, and overall those who have taken the time to enjoy themselves with me.

Thank you Ruu Darling for being the VECTOR of my transmission, and letting me play Isabelle's brother. Eibisch would not be half as fun to play here were it not for this dynamic.

Thank you Sophe for being a laugh and a welcome presence. You rock, you're fun to RP with. Simple as.

Thank you Suhkoiza , hayhaiya , Electric for being goofy shitheads with me oocly, and providing great ic interactions.

Thank you Magic Intern and Chiarophinx for the prose par excellence. Always a treat.

Thank you Fronslin and the entirety of Frostlight Munitions for being a great community-within-a-community. Many of you did help me get my bearings, and I appreciate it.

And there have been a whole host of others who are honestly too many to name. I could keep this list going for hours. Know that if I left you off this list I'm still thinking of you, and deeply appreciate the good vibes

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Lovelyninja567 thank u for putting up with my absolutely stupid deez nuts jokes. Love you
I can’t believe i got you THREE TIMES IN A MATTER OF HOURS

Edouard2000 thank u for always being down to discuss magic and my crazy stupid ideas

LordMomOfRussia thank u for being patient with my dogshit availability on the server. We spar soon, promise

RagingLunacy I am Wake thank you for my anchor arcana love you

@frostlight y’all are cool as hell

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Oh, well alright. Let's see, I'm never good with this but here we go.

Of course, I'll start off with my main man Fronslin. Thank you for sticking through all the ups and downs we go through, you're a true blue friend and an amazing person for new players to come across. Ride or die, brother.

Thank you Passencore for the amazing RP you provide. I was genuinely surprised when you decided to come to HW and it made me so happy to know one of my favourite people was coming, you're great and incredibly supportive and I think people who have come to know you think the same.

Thank you Electric not just for the RP but for the funny and endearing conversations we have. I admit you were the least likely person I thought I would make a friend out of, but here we are, and you're stuck with me, bucko.

Thank you Jstar for being my anchor. I adore you and all that you pursue, I'm so very proud to say I got to meet such a wonderful person like you, and even if sometimes we don't speak much due to life, our conversations are ones I look forward to the most.

Thank you joshun RagingLunacy and Arget Istalri for helping come up with ideas for our faction. I find picking your brains about how we want to develop it is very refreshing and encourages others as well to try placing their thoughts on it; I look forward to what we get up to in the future.

Thank you The Cinnaroll for hearing my concerns. I'm glad we can speak again on such lovely terms, I genuinely believe a new chapter has turned for us and it's a relief to feel a weight off my shoulders. One step at a time, yeah?

I think the majority of the community, especially staff, should give themselves a pat on the back, not only for its growth and changes but for how we're all still here after all these years. It's actually quite astonishing to witness to see a Minecraft server last for this long, it's a beacon of beginnings and a multitude of memories for many. Well done, everyone, thanks for maintaining this community.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The Cinnaroll Thanks for the RP lately! Our characters really gel well together and you’re a very lovely person to boot >: )

Suhkoiza Soup is cool, you are cool, we should RP more! Thanks for picking up a Ka’ar character and thanks for all the RP!

Fortune Thanks for volunteering to build the bank and thanks for following me around in my RP shenanigans!

blargtheawesome thanks for helping out with the campaign, I know I left but it was fun while it lasted and I hope you and Kostadim have a good time with whatever you turn it into

Galaxy Thanks for sticking around and being a very amazing, empathetic friend! Also u smell

Opal Chiarophinx Thanks for putting up with my chicanery and my memes lmao