Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Next Tutorial?

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
A general overview of the political climate of Altera. May be too much to ask for, but I think it is necessary.
The problem with that is that everyone would have to go to the staff and confirm their political stances with all other factions for it to work properly...
And that, as expected, would be difficult due to the already large amount of work the staff needs to do to keep things running smoothly.

Its a good idea but it is far easier just to have each group write up their own stances.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Here are the armour and weapons to consider threads, respectively. I think they should be in this section.

Armour

Weapons

Ah, many thanks! Moved :D

If you'd like to create a tutorial, feel free to post it in this section. However, if it is found to be misleading or under-researched, we might asked it be moved to the Basement (or otherwise).

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I wouldn't say those tutorials were brief in the slightest. Not unless you plan on giving examples of combat styles and art-forms using said weapons, or what sort of weapons are effective against said types of armour...
Also, they aren't outdated. Most of that information is either spot-on, or good enough for the purpose of RP knowledge.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I wouldn't say those tutorials were brief in the slightest. Not unless you plan on giving examples of combat styles and art-forms using said weapons, or what sort of weapons are effective against said types of armour...
Also, they aren't outdated. Most of that information is either spot-on, or good enough for the purpose of RP knowledge.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
"Assume proper stance, take a moment to make aim, in the case of light weaponry hope they don't have a coat. In the case of heavier thrown things, hope they don't have any description of armor"

Last edited:

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Should tips on how to use throwing weapons be added? I always aim for the chinks in the armor, or when there's exposed chainmail for better penetration.