Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Niah Does Work! (And Interiors)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
cooltext117886415916743.png

I need radiants. I need a lot of radiants. I am sure that everyone has tedious tasks they don't want to do.

Do you need your eighty chests organized? I can do that.
Do you need a mountain hollowed out? I can do that.
Do you need an entire forest cut down? I can do that too.

Basically, contract me for any sort of work you need done. Hire me to do the tasks you don't want to. I am not a builder, unfortunately, but I can probably terraform if you don't ask me to make custom trees. If there's anything you need, just ask!

Really.

Please ask.

I NEED that cash.

Here's the deal:

But I'm bumping this thread again. I am not looking for donations. I am looking for work. I've been working on my building skills, doing some interiors. I'm not great, but can get some jobs done. Will organize your chests. Will excavate your things. Will mine your mountains. Will try to do what's tasked to me.

(Also I'm growing bored and feeling more inclined to projects than RP of late. Need something to entertain me.)

So send me a message if you need work done!

I'm adding some screenshots of some things I've made, if you think it's good enough for what you need.

These first two of the soon-to-be Alchemy Guild Hall and Potion Shop in Thiil. Opening at a later date.

This next is a house I made in creative. In my head, I was toying with the idea of a house in the frozen north. That's why there's fewer windows so the heat'll stay better.

This one is a spooooooky Skraag shrine.

Aaaaand a Jishrim shrine with a place to uh... Keep folks detained there in the middle.~

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
for a second, I genuinely thought you had somehow put one of your characters up for auction, and decided not to do it through the "Slavers Inc" thread.
I changed the title just for you bb. :heart:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Will even follow you around and tell you how amazing you are for the right price.~

I will write books for you if you're into literature. (Though Thiil gets a copy.~)

I am proficient at puppy dog eyes. I will bat my virtual lashes at any rabbits who get near your farm.

I WILL EVEN TEND YOUR GIANT FIELDS.

Niah needs da monies. Anyone needing anything done?

Last edited:

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend

I need radiants. I need a lot of radiants. I am sure that everyone has tedious tasks they don't want to do.

Do you need your eighty chests organized? I can do that.
Do you need a mountain hollowed out? I can do that.
Do you need an entire forest cut down? I can do that too.

Basically, contract me for any sort of work you need done. Hire me to do the tasks you don't want to. I am not a builder, unfortunately, but I can probably terraform if you don't ask me to make custom trees. If there's anything you need, just ask!

Really.

Please ask.

I NEED that cash.​
Remind me when I return next week to give you ten thousand radiants.
tumblr_inline_nmlt8fLbeS1sj1ujq_500.gif
On another note: I may have some work for you later on down the road! (Although I will pay for that separately!)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I hired her today to clear out a few chunks of mountain and she works really fast and gets the job done exactly as asked! 10/10 would hire again.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Will even follow you around and tell you how amazing you are for the right price.~

I will write books for you if you're into literature. (Though Thiil gets a copy.~)

I am proficient at puppy dog eyes. I will bat my virtual lashes at any rabbits who get near your farm.

I WILL EVEN TEND YOUR GIANT FIELDS.

Niah needs da monies. Anyone needing anything done?
Can I pay you to walk around a field and beat bunny rabbits to death with a stick of butter?
(I'm kidding)