Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Niah Does Work! (And Interiors)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Bumping this. Niah needs rads again, but for a project unrelated to Mithtanil and Eriden.

Anyone need any grunt work done? If so, shoot me a message. The rads will be going to the Niah_Dacar account just to keep Eriden stuff separate.~

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I can hook you up with 20k for free next time I see you online.
Oh my! Thank you very much! :eek: That is amazingly generous of you! I generally am in game anytime between 5pm - Midnight EST. ^_^

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Is this still a thing, if so

Quartz, all the quartz and NetherBRICK, all the NetherBRICK

Edits-

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*BREATHES LIFE INTO THIS*

I need the monies. I have the patience to do your menial labor for a cost. Resource gathering, mimicking builds if I feel comfortable in my capability. Terraforming.

feed me seymour.

*BREATHES LIFE INTO THIS*

I need the monies. I have the patience to do your menial labor for a cost. Resource gathering, mimicking builds if I feel comfortable in my capability. Terraforming.

feed me seymour.

played tag with you a bit. I'd like to hire you to do some work in Tambry. You're it.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Can take multiple jobs by the way. So still can do some work if any folks need it.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Edited original post. Added this:

Here's the deal:

I've lost a lot of interest in RP lately. I'm sure the interest will return, but I need radiants just as much as I need projects to keep me occupied in the evenings. I can only play so many League of Legends games before it gets tiresome. The radiants I'm working for will be put towards a long-term project that a friend is starting. Maybe buying fly on a second account. But mostly, what's earned will be put toward this project.

I also just really need something to do. I love Hollow World to death, which is why I stay logged in nearly all the time not at work. I like reading OOC chat. But like I said above, I'm just losing steam with RP and I just want something to do. Just poke me IG if you see me adn have something you need doing.

At this point, even if it's not in my comfort zone, I'll do it if you pay me. Just send me a PM or poke me IG if you need me. I know some folks have shown interest, but it's just a matter of showing me what needs doing.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Another bump. Fly was purchased for the second account. I've donated all my monies to a bunch of other projects. I've decided that I want my own region now. Nothing huge. I've always been the person to help everyone else's regions. But really, I've nothing of my own. Nothing to really show for my time here. There was Eriden, but the project was unfortunately not fit for the characters attached to it and it was too grand of a scope to work on with just me and @Sankera . Sad day. Now it's time for me to do something on my own, on a manageable scale. And hopefully make something out of it.

But I'm bumping this thread again. I am not looking for donations. I am looking for work. I've been working on my building skills, doing some interiors. I'm not great, but can get some jobs done. Will organize your chests. Will excavate your things. Will mine your mountains. Will try to do what's tasked to me.

(Also I'm growing bored and feeling more inclined to projects than RP of late. Need something to entertain me.)

So send me a message if you need work done!

I'm adding some screenshots of some things I've made, if you think it's good enough for what you need.

These first two of the soon-to-be Alchemy Guild Hall and Potion Shop in Thiil. Opening at a later date.

This next is a house I made in creative. In my head, I was toying with the idea of a house in the frozen north. That's why there's fewer windows so the heat'll stay better.

This one is a spooooooky Skraag shrine.

Aaaaand a Jishrim shrine with a place to uh... Keep folks detained there in the middle.~

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
*Raises hand* Can you do my homework for me?