Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Niah Does Work! (And Interiors)

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
If I ever make a farm, I am going to rename a sword "A Stick of Butter" and get you to run around killing any bunnies you see in the immediate vicinity.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I have like 40k rads or so just sitting around? Ill never use that much so you can just have them if you like.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I have like 40k rads or so just sitting around? Ill never use that much so you can just have them if you like.
That is such a nice offer, but I couldn't in good conscience accept such a donation. If there are any supplies you need gathered in the sorrows, or anything you need me to work on, I'll gladly work for it. But that's too much and you need that. :)

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
That is such a nice offer, but I couldn't in good conscience accept such a donation. If there are any supplies you need gathered in the sorrows, or anything you need me to work on, I'll gladly work for it. But that's too much and you need that. :)
If you say so, I honestly cant think of anything I need though so itll probably just sit there =/

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I've got a pretty big project to do, but in the next three or so days, should likely get that done. And then Niah will be open for more menial labor once more. Hire me hire me. :3

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
I got a region that may need some ruin destroying, simple farm (AKA hoe-ing ground and planting seeds) making, and tree cutting. Interested?~

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Please write a children book for Thiils library about an 18 foot tall 5 headed dragon. The 18 foot tall 5 headed dragon is very nice but no one wants to be his friend because he is an 18 foot tall 5 headed dragon, one day he goes to Thiil so that he can live there and be friends but Athryl kicks him out because he is an 18 foot tall 5 headed dragon and is much to large to live in Thiil. The 18 foot tall 5 headed dragon really wants to live in Thiil though because he thinks the librarian there is nice, and wants to hang out with them, he also wants to find a way to drink Nireths tea because he heard it was very good. He goes to the Shalherana shrine and meets Vevila, and becomes her friend, then he gets Vevila to talk to Athryl about letting the 18 foot tall 5 headed dragon live in Thiil, and this time Athryl give it the ok and hires some dwarves to dig out a big cave for the dragon to live in. Im not sure what happens after that but make it interesting, find a way to encooperate everyone who lives in Thiil, if you need any help just message me on skype and we can brainstorm. I believe in you to accomplish this goal and will supply you with anywhere between 5000 and 40000 radiants.

EDIT: There its done. Write that and ill give you every radiant I have if you want.

Last edited: