Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nic Buck (Subject_C1CP7)- Application [Approved-Estes]

Nic Buck

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

Subject_C1CP7

2) How old are you?

18. May, 12, 1995 is my birth date.

3) Where are you?

Iowa, United States

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Most of each of them.

5) Introduce yourself!

I am a loyal yet very paranoid game player. I hate playing many Faction servers on Minecraft because there always comes that one guy who betrays me and destroys my faction. Another example would be in Trouble in Terrorist Town (A Garry's Mod gamemode), I will team up with people, but I will also be very suspicious of them and keep a safe distance at all times.

I just want to have fun. I want to make friends on here and I am always willing to connect with other players via other sources like Kik or Skype or even another game. I'm definitely a friendly person when it comes to games.

I am a senior in high school and plan to go on to the Air Force after graduation. My recruiter, after seeing my pre-ASVAB test score (72), told me that I should go into the area of Cyber, Space, or Intel. I believe I have a bright future in the Air Force.

I currently work in a hospital.

I enjoy playing Tenor Sax and listening to new music. I enjoy Eminem because of the messages he sends, Slim Shady (I know, they are the same guy, but its a different style) because of his party beats I can dance to, and Watsky because of the less vulgar messages he sends. I love watching the videos of Youtubers like Seananners, GassyMexican, and CaptainSparklez. I typically take an hour a day to watch new videos they post.

I have taken many DMACC (Des Moines Area Community College) classes and am currently taking a college Welding program.

I compete in the school swim team and I will compete on the school soccer team this spring.

If you want to see me, here are a couple senior photos and a picture from a school football game (I play in the band)-
Me and my girlfriend
One senior photo

You will enjoy this one

6) Got any examples of your work?

I took a college Composition course last semester. The instructor told me he really enjoyed my concept paper on normality. Here is a link to it- Concept Paper

About your character
Name:

"Subject" Plain and simple. No personal name is needed for me.

Eh, let's just go 22 so they have experience but aren't too old.

Race:

Human

Appearance:

Here is a picture of my character at your Server spawn- http://i.imgur.com/9PKL9oT.png

---

The test
I wake up to the sounds of crickets chirping from a distance. Very little sunlight greets my eyes as I open them. Un-strapping myself from the tree branch I slept in, I quietly move from a sitting position to a crouch on the branch. Looking around, I see nothing below. The sun is slowly setting in the west. I silently jump from the tree then tuck and roll to my feet while readying my sword and dagger. I quickly look around searching for something, but I am greeted with nothing. I slip my sword, a sharply curved blade that looks almost like a sacrificial blade, back into the holster sewn on my sleeve. My dagger, however, stays out. Having endured few encounters with anything except human flesh, it has proven to be a fantastic sidekick to have ready at all times. I stand silently take in my surroundings. No living thing is in sight. I need to get going so I can make decent distance from the last town I was in by sunrise. I slip out a small advanced invisibility potion. Taking a few sips from it, my whole body, clothes included, become translucent. I am now a ghost in this forest. Sealing the potion, i slip it back into my pouch. I then silently go on my way to my next destination.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
While I would absolutely love to approve this immediately, could you make sure the test has at least 400 words in it?

Nic Buck

Villager
While I would absolutely love to approve this immediately, could you make sure the test has at least 400 words in it?
I just word counted it. 224 words :/ I'll just add more and put it in this reply..

I wake up to the sounds of crickets chirping from a distance. Very little sunlight greets my eyes as I open them. Un-strapping myself from the tree branch I slept in, I quietly move from a sitting position to a crouch on the branch. Looking around, I see nothing below. The sun is slowly setting in the west. I silently jump from the tree then tuck and roll to my feet while readying my sword and dagger. I quickly look around searching for something, but I am greeted with nothing. I slip my sword, a sharply curved blade that looks almost like a sacrificial blade, back into the holster sewn on my sleeve. My dagger, however, stays out. Having endured few encounters with anything except human flesh, it has proven to be a fantastic sidekick to have ready at all times. I stand silently take in my surroundings. No living thing is in sight. I need to get going so I can make decent distance from the last town I was in by sunrise. I slip out a small advanced invisibility potion. Taking a few sips from it, my whole body, clothes included, become translucent. I am now a ghost in this forest. Sealing the potion, i slip it back into my pouch. I then silently go on my way. The darkness slowly creeps in on the world and I am now secluded in my favorite atmosphere. It is foggy, misty, and black. My keen eyes have adjusted to the darkness and I have finally become a predator of the night. My running slows to a tip toe as I hear the sounds of deer grazing nearby. Having spent most of my activity during the night, I have well adjusted ears that can easily pick up the crunching of leaves in the buck's mouth. I slowly get into a position to strike. The poor thing has not detected me at all. I silently kiss my dagger, a traditional ceremony my family has performed for ages. With a swift and graceful dash, i have stuck the deer right in the neck and legs. Naturally, the deer falls but still kicks its legs trying to get away. I am not a merciless killer, though. I slip out a sleeping powder I keep for these types of things. I let seep down a cloud of it onto the deer and within seconds, it falls into a deep slumber. I have caught tonight's dinner. As I finish the catch with my dagger, I murmur the ceremonial prayer for the kill. "As I lay you down to sleep, pray the Lord your soul to keep. If you die before you wake, pray the Lord your soul to keep..."

Word count- 453

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Woohoo... stealing this from Sally ;) Well done!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Resource pack
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.