Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Northern Stronghold] Whiterose Vale

FleecyWelshGez

Legend of Altera
I've added another 2 plots to the town, chests are currently being stocked up as i am transporting supplies from various settlements/housing that i own, may take a while until completely transferred. (oh and Sneaky, i'd like to reserve a spot at the top of the hierarchy, seeing as we both started this thing, i currently have more plots than you ;) )

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
I've added another 2 plots to the town, chests are currently being stocked up as i am transporting supplies from various settlements/housing that i own, may take a while until completely transferred. (oh and Sneaky, i'd like to reserve a spot at the top of the hierarchy, seeing as we both started this thing, i currently have more plots than you ;) )
>:I fine, since you're already claiming plots.

21Darklink12, you shall be added to the town as soon as I'm able to get online.

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
[Town Update]

We're currently working on the Dagger District and will have several slum homes set up within the next few days.

Keep an eye out for more updates.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
I checked out the distance between Thundervall and Whiterose: 455 blocks. You should try and leave 500 blocks between builds, so please ensure you only build in a direction away from Thundervall and not towards it.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
This sounds like a great idea but I don't think my rp char would really fit in. I might donate a bit if I can find you ingame ok?

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
[Town Update]

Fort's coming along nicely. Got the general shape of the front wall and 1/4 defensive ramparts complete. Expect screenshots soon.

Also, the Bastion District may or may not be removed; currently pending discussion. If removed, the op will be updated.

We're desperately in need of monetary donations! However, this is not required and any donation that you're willing to provide will be greatly appreciated.