Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(NOT MAGIC OR ANYTHING ACTUAL) Imbuement

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I'd like to clarify that this placebo effect should not translate into any real/unbalanced advantage in roleplay. Can use it for flavor, but not any tangible superiority; to draw from the bear example, they may inadvertently be swinging harder, but this comes with the disadvantages of swinging harder rather than just a straight strength modifier.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
The fantasy aspects of spoopy 'magic' hoobla on fantasy server makes me happy. This is nice for the spoopy 'magic' hoobla that it is.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I'd like to clarify that this placebo effect should not translate into any real/unbalanced advantage in roleplay. Can use it for flavor, but not any tangible superiority; to draw from the bear example, they may inadvertently be swinging harder, but this comes with the disadvantages of swinging harder rather than just a straight strength modifier.
Yup! Thank you for mentioning, and I'll be sure to let anyone who gets this know that it won't actually do what the characters think it will do.

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
That is how I pictured it myself. Your character would take bigger risks believing they have this supernatural advantage on their side.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Deleting posts I think necessary. This is Cyber's thread and I think it best to keep it on topic, please.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
It's a good thing Victor is hunting large cats now I suppose! Got a bear, wolf, and a scary looking fish... Burn and make Vic a water breathing wolf bear with cat ears!

Fully aware that's not how it works...

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
It's a good thing Victor is hunting large cats now I suppose! Got a bear, wolf, and a scary looking fish... Burn and make Vic a water breathing wolf bear with cat ears!
Fully aware that's not how it works...
We call those Chimera, Tot bb