Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nwalme Fuvur

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Me gusta! Now...

Stop! (Wait for it!) Grammartime!
You've put a "could of" instead of a could have somewhere methinks...
Oooh, and also

Either you have written, or you wrote - not you have wrote. :D
Shabang!

I've noticed BLarg writing could or should "of" instead of "have" before a few times. :p

Also, we haven't RPed in a while, BLarg.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I should stop updating this in the dead of night, or later~. That being said, think I've wrote enough information, or at least rewrote enough, to warrant another update post.

Also, wot else could I add to his favorites and least favorites?

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Do keep in mind, excepting the "loved" section, Nwalme is unsure of all but everyone, and is essentially prepared and willing to kill one of them if it comes to a betrayal or something of that degree.

Loved: "The Physician"
Loved, but more so in the sense of family. Not the wife: Swiftcrow.
Liked: Marcus, Kyro and Grimar. Most of the Inquisition, Rex, Chalkan and Gelyk.
Neutral: Residents of Riddleport, the Capital and Kavdam. Turik, Einthe.
Disliked, but not because of negative opinion: Mairin and Ilavi.
People he is unsure about, due to negative opinion but useful: Turik and Albiorix.
Disliked: Tyrin, Drowan, Abel and Albiorix.
Feared: Her Majesty, Fadast and the Arbiter.
Hated: Darko.
"Problems": The ten people who placed a bounty on his head and Darko.

Might of forgotten some people.
*waves hand*

Darko

Lord of Altera
Least Favorite
Person: ... Darko is, really, the only person he can direct his anger at, in regards to the current issue of Tzemik's safety.... Him being the only person he knows is directly involved.
sleeps.[/quote]

You know he was involved?! I... He didn't hurt her! I don't... Really...

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Meh, that was wrote at a time before you said you weren't involved. Nwalme still believes Darko was involved in some manner.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Physical Qualities: Nwalme has a sort of... knack for hiding his thoughts behind a metaphorical mask, he's good at that almost to a fault. This is only facial mask, mind, if he's uncomfortable or scared there's some habits he's developed that someone could probably riddle out.
Ehehehehe... Hehehe... He... Hehe...
Hi BLarg.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
A chaotic good character will keep his word to those who are not evil and will lie only to evil-doers. He will never attack an unarmed foe and will never harm an innocent. He will not use torture to extract information or for pleasure, but he may "rough up" someone to get information. He will never kill for pleasure, only in self-defense or in the defense of others. A chaotic good character will never use poison. He will help those in need and he prefers to work alone, as he values his freedom. He does not respond well to higher authority, is distrustful of organizations, and will disregard the law in his fight against evil. He will never betray a family member, comrade, or friend. Chaotic good characters do not respect the concepts of self-discipline and honor, because they believe such concepts limit freedom to act. (6)

There we go. That sums him up nicely.