Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nwalme Fuvur

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Nwalme's lied through his teeth constantly, and occasionally did so very well.

Also, the transition from evil to neutral to good was very fun.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
all those things you crossed out really still put you in the Chaotic Neutral Category.... just saying.
... Meh, I feel Nwalme's evolved enough to be chaotic good. It's just that he goes with a philosophy of: "The ends justify the means."

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
"the ends justify the means" is a very neutral (to evil, depending) thing to say. ;)

You admit your character lies, tortures, uses poison, and will attack enemies who are unarmed.... Help me out here, but that list alone sounds much closer to "Chaotic Evil" than Good. Not trying to attack your character design or anything, I'm just wondering if you're sure about the alignment system is all. You can fight evil people and still be evil. It's all in the methods that you take.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Hmm. I was unaware of that.... In that case, sure he is probably chaotic neutral. Or something.... Atm, I do believe Nwalme is transitioning, therefore I cannot really ~tell~.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Writing up the character profile for 'is disguise, atm. I'm very certain no one will be able to recognize him.