Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Official] The Church of Might

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Username: You know me.
Rp Name: Elazar Arcturus
Why join the Church?: I'm a man of god (Rp-wise that is). Elazar has taken part in the Golden Crusade and is (what I'd say) pretty well accepted within the Holy House of Arcturus.

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
Username: Deathmoron (You should know this!)
Rp name: Aloan DiLeon
Why joining the Church?: Aloan worships, ultimately, the neutral gods. When he heard that this Church worshiped one he had to join since it was his second god to be worshiped by him. Also the thought of equality comes to mind.(Because I just want too... It'll make good RP..)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Username: Deathmoron (You should know this!)
Rp name: Aloan DiLeon
Why joining the Church?: Aloan worships, ultimately, the neutral gods. When he heard that this Church worshiped one he had to join since it was his second god to be worshiped by him. Also the thought of equality comes to mind.(Because I just want too... It'll make good RP..)
c:

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Username: yoda74
Rp Name: Ash (Jishrim part is secret..) Natrizi'ma Elumeril
Why the Purple Hand?: Because he's a priest to Harateth, of course!
Are you active?: Most definitely.
Give two reasons/opportunities about why should you join the Church/Purple division?: Sounds fun, fitting role for my character. Can't wait to see what you've done here, missed out on it a bit.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Username: yoda74
Rp Name: Ash (Jishrim part is secret..) Natrizi'ma Elumeril
Why the Purple Hand?: Because he's a priest to Harateth, of course!
Are you active?: Most definitely.
Give two reasons/opportunities about why should you join the Church/Purple division?: Sounds fun, fitting role for my character. Can't wait to see what you've done here, missed out on it a bit.
You're in Yodabro, and we could meet in-game and discuss about it, I recall we need somebody to be a bishop in the Cathedral of Moonlight... ;)