Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Official] The Church of Might

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Username: CatalysTftw
Rp Name: Storm Arcturus
Why the Grey Hand?: Storm is steeped in millitary life
Are you active?: Yes
Give two reasons/opportunities about why should you join the Church of Might/Grey division?: I am the general and marshall of the Arcturian army along with being a former crusader and I plan on aiding combat against demons

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Username: CatalysTftw
Rp Name: Storm Arcturus
Why the Grey Hand?: Storm is steeped in millitary life
Are you active?: Yes
Give two reasons/opportunities about why should you join the Church of Might/Grey division?: I am the general and marshall of the Arcturian army along with being a former crusader and I plan on aiding combat against demons
yay, however, there's not much going on right now, im really sorry, being in a lil break from minecraft, should come back soon. :]

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
yay, however, there's not much going on right now, im really sorry, being in a lil break from minecraft, should come back soon. :]
No problem dude, take your time. I'll be around :D

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Suprise! :D

Username: goldengem25
Rp Name: Professor Dav'id Engem (no II, he's going to learn the truth with his name and actually get named soon :D)
Why the Grey Hand?: Due to the recent technology lock, Dav'id has decided to turn to his faith to teach and learn. He possesses a good amount of physical strength, but can only put it to use with unarmed. He is terrible with weapons, but knuckle dusters or the sorts could still be good.
Are you active?: On everyday, about. Won't be on until I get a new keyboard/mouse though.
Give two reasons/opportunities about why should you join the Church of Might/Grey division?: I have been with Arcturus for a while now, and I want to help relight our religious warrior themes. Another reason is because my character has a good amount of faith, and does not want to be seen as a frail old man (heads up, he's 42).

Flashkillerz

I think I might like it here
Username: Flashkillerz
Role-Play Name: Turalyon Arcaro
Why join the church/Grey Hand?: I want to protect the practice of religion. I don't not actively seek to combat any opposing force, but will use violence only if necessary. My leadership is just right fitted to become to the Commander of the Grey Hand. I'm excited to assist the actively expanding Church Of Might by any means (Building, Defending, and leading). I truly believe in Korigon (As indicated on my cloak), and I also acknowledge the other gods. (Haraleth-Rahas).
Give two reasons/opportunities about why should you join the Church of Might/Grey division?: The church represents everything I believe in, and it is essential to have a Commander of the Grey Hand That truly would die for his cause to protect the Church and gods. Am I active?: I participate in every event and I come on at least 4 times during the 5 day week. (I will take any rank but if possible I'd rather be the Commander).

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
That would be epic. :p. I'm going to be in both the Order Of The Truth and the Church Of Might.
Fine by me! The Order isn't directly linked to the Church, but we are willing to accept any of their members, due to the close-link created by our shared belief of the Gods!

Flashkillerz

I think I might like it here
Fine by me! The Order isn't directly linked to the Church, but we are willing to accept any of their members, due to the close-link created by our shared belief of the Gods!
WHERE HAVEEE YOU BEEEN I RECRUITED LIKE 10 PEOPLE BUT I NEEDED YOU TO BE THERE! PRIVATE CONVO!