Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Old World] Tambry-Upon-Tam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun fact: Tambry and House Stirling does not discriminate against anybody. All are welcome to trade, live, work, and socialize within our city regardless of religion, race, gender, sexuality, or whatever else.

Our city is a trade city and we don't care who the person is so long as we're expanding our city and making some money to help keep expanding our city!

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Fun fact: Tambry and House Stirling does not discriminate against anybody. All are welcome to trade, live, work, and socialize within our city regardless of religion, race, gender, sexuality, or whatever else.

Our city is a trade city and we don't care who the person is so long as we're expanding our city and making some money to help keep expanding our city!
#shotsfired

Exosferik

Storm's Landing Wanderer

IGN: Olomet "Omelet" (Exosferik)
Server Application: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/exosferik-application-approved-lannis.32442/
Character Sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/exosferik-olomet.32458/
Desired Residency Classification: Part-Time
Do you own/lease property in Tambry?: No
Do you wish to own property in Tambry?: Yes; I would like a shop and small workshop for Ol´Hermit Glassworks http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ol´hermit-glassworks.32528/
Approved! @oounstopabl3oo @Silversurfer105 or I can show you around. Do you have a particular property in mind?

IGN: Gamerboyz62 (This is an alt account, which will be using the character. Main account is called Whipfist.)
Server Application: Here ya go
Character Sheet:
Work in Progress
Desired Residency Classification: Full time (may become partial later on)
Do you own/lease property in Tambry?: Nope
Do you wish to own/lease property in Tambry?: Yes/ This is the house I'm interested in with the price / And this is the location (if this all helps~)
Accepted! Look for me, Hai_Paladin, or Archbishop in game and we'll get your perms set up!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Mmyess, so I would love to get Kelta over there to RP to start selling lumber IC- but was running around in there (utterly lost) yesterday, and it doesn't look like there's anywhere that might work! I heard a rumor you guys were adding more buildings... any chance there might be a building in that group that could work? Kelta's out and about (finally!) and will be heading that way looking for some RP soooooooon.

Mmyess, so I would love to get Kelta over there to RP to start selling lumber IC- but was running around in there (utterly lost) yesterday, and it doesn't look like there's anywhere that might work! I heard a rumor you guys were adding more buildings... any chance there might be a building in that group that could work? Kelta's out and about (finally!) and will be heading that way looking for some RP soooooooon.
Absolutely! Tambry, unfortunately, doesn't have a natural forest close by (I think there's on the the northeast on the other side of the river. But I don't think it will be too much trouble to build a tree farm and lumber mill. It will probably be to the east of the Tavern along the river, if that's okay with you?

Hai_Paladin

Lord of Altera
Legend
Hai_Paladin
Hai_Paladin
Legend
I can work on building one, I assume it must be buy a forest right? We may have to plant a few trees in that case.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Absolutely! Tambry, unfortunately, doesn't have a natural forest close by (I think there's on the the northeast on the other side of the river. But I don't think it will be too much trouble to build a tree farm and lumber mill. It will probably be to the east of the Tavern along the river, if that's okay with you?
Could also be something near the Future docks. Like the lumber was shiped in?

Could also be something near the Future docks. Like the lumber was shiped in?
@Somnastra that's up to you. We aren't completely done planning where the new docks will go, but there's guesses that it'll be to the north along the east-west river (that isn't named yet).

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So the IC stuff behind this is that she's importing the lumber, essentially. Doesn't have to be near a forest!

Status
Not open for further replies.