Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire discussion thread (Spoilers)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
From what I've seen,Metagross has 4 more smaller leggs and as we all know the leggs resambe his brain capacity so that will rise,again
The gym leaders look quit good and are fine (I didn't play the old games so I don't know how they used to look)
And well pokemon amie, cosplay :/ alright it may be fun but all these add ons were fun back in diamond and pearl with thr poke contest but this is a bit "let's redo stuff so people got something" just like the secret base, reminds me of the old mine system

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
secret base was a thing in the original r/s/e
I said that I did't play those games because I was too young and I didn't understand english at all

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Asdfghjkl my second fave pokemon getting a mega evo

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
My favorite Pokemon got her mega a long time ago, Metagross getting a mega though makes me excited for how powerful it will be in competitive...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Knew about all those, except Mega Rayquaza :eek: I can see him quickly being banned from Ubers in competitive, normal rayquaza was bad enough

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Quick side notes about Rayquaza.
His ability is known as Delta Stream, plus the Delta Emerald trademark was bought by Nintendo four months ago.

In short, Delta Emerald confirmed for the next remake.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Quick side notes about Rayquaza.
His ability is known as Delta Stream, plus the Delta Emerald trademark was bought by Nintendo four months ago.

In short, Delta Emerald confirmed for the next remake.
Not very suprising, pokemon games go like this: 2 riviling legendaries and 1 extra fighting both, I wonder when the diamond, pearl and platinum remakes are coming :3

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Not very suprising, pokemon games go like this: 2 riviling legendaries and 1 extra fighting both, I wonder when the diamond, pearl and platinum remakes are coming :3
Hopefully never, those games were awful and should never be brought back from the dead.