Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire discussion thread (Spoilers)

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
I'd prefer a gen 4 remake than anything really... Gen 1 and 2 and 3 are remade, and Gen 1 wasn't the greatest in the first place, while gen 4 is a prime candidate for a tweaked story and improvements on what was already a good foundation. Not to mention it would bring back some old favorites ready for mega-evolution. Bad features could easily be removed and Nintendo has gotten over it's awkward learning phase when they introduced the DS pokemon games.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I'd prefer a gen 4 remake than anything really... Gen 1 and 2 and 3 are remade, and Gen 1 wasn't the greatest in the first place, while gen 4 is a prime candidate for a tweaked story and improvements on what was already a good foundation. Not to mention it would bring back some old favorites ready for mega-evolution. Bad features could easily be removed and Nintendo has gotten over it's awkward learning phase when they introduced the DS pokemon games.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Kinda hoping that remakes stop here, cause I'm getting kinda tired of re-used material.

I mean, are they gonna re-remake Red and Blue?

I liked Sinnoh but gen four ended four years ago.

Also, pre-ordered Omega Ruby.

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
You gotta remember that Game Freak has a pattern for making their games.

Im just excited to see Ruby being remade.

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
MEGA RAYQUAZA REVEALED

INCLUDES A NEW MOVE:
dragonascentttt.jpg
AND A NEW ABILITY:
Delta_Stream.jpg

Last edited:

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
MEGA RAYQUAZA REVEALED

INCLUDES A NEW ABILITY AND A NEW MOVE.
Sweet Mother Teresa On The Hood Of A Mercedes Benz.
I swore to myself the only mega evolutions I'd have would be Houndoom and Mawhile but... I have a mighty need for this thing.