Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Omentie of Linyenwa

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Moor Elven does, it therefore means that Moor Elves should lead the Elven race into glory

and my first post was sarcasm...

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Moor elves do? I don't see anything like that in the elven lore section...
That is because the lore has been redacted and is the process of getting a rework. From what I understand it'll be posted and added to the lore section when everything's approved and up to snuff.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
That is because the lore has been redacted and is the process of getting a rework. From what I understand it'll be posted and added to the lore section when everything's approved and up to snuff.
ah alright, i'l wait until it's finished then~

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Unfortunately Pad can't make this due to being dead, but I hope it's still an awesome event for everyone else!

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
I know this is a little late to ask this (i only found this now...) but could the time of the event be moved and hour or two earlier to make it easier for the Europe peeps.
I really REALLY would like to come 'cause this sounds like an amazing idea but for me (and most peeps in western Europe) this would mean logging on at 1AM :/

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
I know this is a little late to ask this (i only found this now...) but could the time of the event be moved and hour or two earlier to make it easier for the Europe peeps.
I really REALLY would like to come 'cause this sounds like an amazing idea but for me (and most peeps in western Europe) this would mean logging on at 1AM :/
You can ignore this post...Didn't realize "midnight" means it would be in like two hours XD