Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active |+| Orvar Sif Sigurd |+|

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
actively spending your time either insulting or defending the guy who can no longer view the forums due to being banned for racist comments in OOC

Immerael

The Shadow AdmĂ­n
Retired Staff
: o elaborate?
Read the above comments particularly Couriers last statement by himself.

If you are banned your character is sort of alive, but can't interact. So sort of dead too. So in actuality he's more or less Schrondingers Landir for the foreseeable future.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
;_; right after I got excited about Landir being alive too..
Presumably he wants people to go to RP with him on Skype or something, but server rules don't allow any of that to actually impact the server's RP itself, so Immerael got it pretty good.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Read the above comments particularly Couriers last statement by himself.

If you are banned your character is sort of alive, but can't interact. So sort of dead too. So in actuality he's more or less Schrondingers Landir for the foreseeable future.
It makes me giddy when people use a schrodinger thing to convey something

ArkianDragon

Legend of Altera
Well Damn, I hope to see you on server again. Good luck with the Ban Appeal. May bring back Jyn so I have an excuse to Rp with you again if I see you on :p