Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active |+| Orvar Sif Sigurd |+|

The Courier

Lord of Altera
What makes him legacy? It be the age ?
As I had made Sif March 30 and the NEW Silver Elven lore had come out in August, Sif was different from what the new lore wanted. As a compromise between my current character and what Readij had hoped for the elves to become, Sif is now a Legacy character. Seeing as he was made in a different time from the current elves. As said in my character profile down at the very bottom, his build, his form, and his character is not nor will ever be what the Silver Elves are. He is of a different breed, essentially. At least, as far as I understand, that is how it is to be taken. Yes. I am. The Special Snowflake of silver elves.

Bulk. I've made an addition to the silver elf lore to clarify and stop more hulk elves running around - it's just not what was meant to happen with them, it's not what the lore is about. You made your character profile April 2014, the current Silver Elf lore was posted late August 2014 (I could dig for the old stuff but there's not much point). Two ways of looking at it; 2 years of going against the race lore (eh), or, 2 years where staff should have pulled you up but haven't (I'm assuming you haven't been spoken to about this before?), which is shit for you. As you've said, you've put time and effort into your character, and appreciate that.

At 6'1, with a build that only supports a lean, lithe frame - even with exercise and training, I'd be maxing a silver elf out at 175 lbs. Muscular and toned yes, bulky no. This is what I'll be enforcing in general. Sif is currently sitting at 245 lbs; big dude. Very big dude. What I'm asking is for you to meet me just under halfway - 215lbs and we declare Sif a special legacy lore exception. 215lbs is still large, it's still strong, and still much bigger than what I would and will accept for a silver elf. Does that sound okay?
As no staff nor anyone ever brought up the entirely recent complaints about my character for the past two years, and due to the extensive development I had taken with him, he is now a legacy character. Do note, Readij herself said that He is a special legacy lore exception. He is still large, still strong, and still much larger than what can and will be accepted for Silver Elves.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Hey look, still hated. Neat

Sankera