Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Overwatch

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Pharah is the bane of my existence. I'm probably entirely alone on that, but there you go.

Also FrenchRoast#11954 please someone play with me I'm so lonely

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Centurion#11243

I just bought it for the PC and I'll probably be playing with Sizzix if anyone is still playing this game

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
I went from gold to masters this season and I am now putting away Overwatch for the rest of my life to avoid hurting myself any further with competitive.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I went from gold to masters this season and I am now putting away Overwatch for the rest of my life to avoid hurting myself any further with competitive.
tfw season 4 is just around the corner

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Inb4 playing again just cause.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
CyberChaosV2 #1369
I'm up for quick play, competitive play, whatever's good! I'll be home soon and up for a few games before 4 (it's 1:30 now)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Overwatch Update 1.9 Patch Notes

Hero Updates
Torbjorn

New Ability: Torblefeet
  • “Torblefeet” replaces Torbjorn’s “Build Turret” ability. Torblefeet increases Torbjorn’s speed by 500% for a period of 8 seconds, with a 10 second cooldown.
  • Torbjorn’s Rivet Gun has been removed.
Developer Commentary: With Torbjorn what we wanted to create was a sort of stealth flanker character that sprints between enemy’s legs and whacks their knees with his hammer. However, many players used him more defensively, setting up his turret in a defensible location and using his Rivet Gun to kill anybody that tries to come near it. With the removal of the Rivet Gun and the addition of Torblefeet, players are now encouraged to play Torbjorn as a more mobile harasser type character, snapping the enemy team’s puny shins and pathetic ribcages, all the while collecting their bones to craft his horrible trinkets of protection.