Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Pádraigín Eldrin

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Is my character the only one that realizes people dont actually die and just come back?
No NPC's ever come back to life, unless they are specific exceptions. NPC's vastly outweigh the number of player characters in lore. Alongside that some Player characters don't ever come back from the dead. Revival is a rarity in lore.

Also that just means that if he comes back, he'l still have paid the price for his actions and be moved away from needing to be dealt with.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Padragin has been reminded how much of an awful daughter she has been by not visiting her parents, and has promptly dropped everything to head home and visit her neglected family. She's also hoping her visit can ease her recent weakness and set her attitude straight.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Updates, Pádraigín has been through a wild ride these last few RP's, and is currently questioning... Pretty much everything.

Anyone who's been untagged in the relations, you've either A) Been generalized into a group relation [Rangers/Anhald], or B) have been forgotten by Pádraigín. If anyone feels forgotten, either say so here or strike up an RP with me!~

(I don't reckon the tattoos will be there for much longer either...)

Last edited:

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Pádraigín is enjoying her time with her new courting partner, sticking around Tauredal and waiting until the voting has ended and the council members are announced. She'l be deciding where to go from there.