Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Pádraigín Eldrin

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I just want the character to follow lore as closely as possible rather than my own OOC interests, and I thought it made more sense for her to not be revived in lore, even though I want to continue playing her.
So, the way we've allowed suicides to be revived is that we have stated that the will to live is... well... deeper than conscious thought.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Alright that makes sense, my bad. I'l fix that up.
I just wanted you to know the intent, and how we've stated it. If you want to keep playing her, we want to give you an opportunity through silly happenings.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Updated a few things here and there, she's alive! Also more wary and less naive than before.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Tiny updates on profile, and a big update with prayer log. I tagged som because... I have no idea who to tag anymore. First of hopefully many offerings to Theodra however!

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
With the gods interacting less in the world of Altera, the prayer journal has become less significant, and with the new prayer plugin the purpose of the journal has been replaced. (I just wish I could read my own prayers :p). So i'm going to think on what to put there instead of prayers, any ideas please throw them at me.

Edit:
Not to mention i've been a lazy bum and haven't updated the prayers in weeks.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
So I had to ruin the transparency and quality of Cuki1's drawing using Imgur to display it on the forums. :I

Sorry Cuki.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Still floatin' about looking for training, or has she poofed?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
K, didn't know. Been kinda crazy over here, lately.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
So I had to ruin the transparency and quality of Cuki1's drawing using Imgur to display it on the forums. :I

Sorry Cuki.
Is fine. I can send you the file via PM if you'd like~

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Bit late to edit op but pad has been emotionally and mentally affected deeply today with underlying feelings being pronounced.

For now. She's extremely paranoid and guilty. Much character development on the way.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
To much stuff happened to detail here. Changes, new relations and etc. coming in soon.

So much.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Impactful:
Tzemik has nearly killed Padragin, yelled at her, given appreciation to her company, and ripped out the issues she's been having and taught her a valuable lesson. There is no solid description for how Padragin feels about Tzemik, usually being reactionary to Tzemik's current mood and actions.
@Michcat
I think this is the third time tze has a relation all to herself xD

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Updates here and there, keep a eye on this thread when i'm being more active, you might catch changes.