Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Pending - Paint] Narnia27's application [Approved - Paint]

Narnia27

Legend of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Narnia27
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
united states of america

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta gaming is using outside knowledge that your character shouldn't know in rp to your advantage. Power gaming is making your character op such as *kills someone instantly*

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Tell us about yourself!
i like playing platformer games and rpg games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Jak and Daxter,and Dark Souls . Also i enjoy playing Magic The Gathering card game.

8. Do you have any examples of your work?
(This question is optional! Are you an artist? A builder? A writer? If you want to show off some of your work, we'd love to see it! You can upload a file at the bottom of the page to attach some pictures if you like! If you don't have anything you want to show, that is perfectly fine. Don't worry.)

9. Did anyone refer you?
nope

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Eldrin Rotris

Character Age:

Character Race:
silver elf

Appearance:
hair color:black
eye color: blue
clothes: black coat/robe thingy with leather tunic under that with black pants
figure: light agile

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
Eldrin Rotris a sliver elf pressured constantly by his father and mother to do better and greater things to keep the family image great. Well Eldrin was smart as any silver elf , while he paid attention in learning science and mathematics in his studies at the same time he hated it but one thing stuck to him like glue he always wanted to learn archery. So one day he decided to bring up the topic of archery during his studies with his teacher Taeron.*they are currently in the library studying science* as Eldrin finishes the book he was reading about alchemy he says " Taeron why can't i learn archery?" taeron sighs as this is about his fifth time asking this week "your supposed to be studying science and mathmatics not archery " Eldrin slightly angry says " well i could always leave and search to find someone who would be willing to teach me" Taeron laughs " You leave the village and break your mothers and fathers hearts that you gave up on your studies to become a 'archer'?" Eldrin says even more angry " maybe i should my family never lets me do anything i want to do in the first place" Taeron gasps at eldrin's behavior having never acted this way before and just sits there in silence as Eldrin leaves the library stomping off with his satchel empty because he left the books there heading off to his house to gather his things......after he reached his house and enters his mom says " well your home early how was your studies" Eldrin grumbles " great just great mom" he heads upstairs to his room and starts putting multiple sets of light clothes in his bag and grabs a map he had on the wall and then he circles Rise Port the closest town near his town so he was heading there first as he pockets the map into his bag he puts his sheathed knife into his pocket and heads down stairs to grab two loafs of bread to take with him as his mother is in the living room now he quickly leaves after he has the two loafs of bread and sets off to Rise Port.After several hours taeron explains what has happened to his parents and they say to Taeron " well if wants to be a failure let him".

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Good Afternoon and thanks for your interest in HollowWorld~

I need to go over the mention of magic in your backstory, as in Altera Magic is extremely rare and nobody knows where to go to learn it, so it being a part of your character's curriculum or knowledge wouldn't be reasonable in the world of Altera. The other thing I noticed is the age of your character, I'd suggest going over the lore for the Silver Elves, which is found here [X]

Make the changes above, and I will be more then willing to go over it again.

Warm Regards;
-Paint

Narnia27

Legend of Altera
edit and he isn't going to rise port becuase he knows he can learn magic there he is going there because its the closest town to his town and removed the fact that taeron said about the nobles knowing magic

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
edit and he isn't going to rise port becuase he knows he can learn magic there he is going there because its the closest town to his town and removed the fact that taeron said about the nobles knowing magic
I don't think you grasped what I was saying above, I was trying to say that magic is extremely rare in Altera, and its not exactly something that would be common knowledge. I'd just suggest switching the mention of magic to something else.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.