Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Phases of the Exodus

hidden_mind

Villager
Toll! :p
Anyway... My banner will not be called by anyone else I bet so it's fine but... Is it that only knights and above may call for banners or is everyone entitled to one? Also, how will alliances work? Will there really be more medieval-styled conspiracies, sabotages, murders and all the other thrill and excitement that there was behind politics? Also, will the world of politics be more... politic-y? As in, the knights, lords and radiants alike all fight to become the most powerful and have the most say in the world... I know for sure I shall be the one keeping quiet, on the edges of the world, living in a small fortress that offers home and shelter to anyone in need. However, the world of politics has always interested me and so, if there is such world finally being implemented, I will be sure to have a go...

I also think that the people who became donators before the exodus should be known as "The old nobility" who will have a little bit more say then the new ones in the world affairs because of their family's age.

Oh... Nearly forgot to say something about the plan itself *facepalm* I relly like this, and I will be sure to fight back against the evil *spits* Queen_Grief...
i like the idea of old nobility