Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Plugin Changes

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hello again- geez I'm in here a lot.

Commands guide has been updated to list these changes, to see what has been changed, read below.

Remember to go thank Somnastra for allowing and supporting these changes~

Changed features:

Chairs
Chairs still generally work the same, however, longer chairs should work now (Let me know if it doesn't), and when you leave a chair, it will deposit you on top of it, and not in your original placement like it used to, unfortunately I can't fix this, but it's not something that is terribly immersion breaking.

Redstone Lamps
You no longer need flint and steel for lighting Redstone lamps, instead you use your bare hands, this might change in the future but currently the plugin we've switched to is super nice and friendly, and doesn't break on each update.

Head Drops
Player head drops should be decreased, they can drop faster if you use a looting sword, but this chance is still terribly low. Currently mob head drops have been reduced to default (which is horribly low, quoted below).

A wither skeleton has a 2.5% chance of dropping a wither skeleton skull when killed by the player or tamed wolf.

Skeleton, wither skeleton, zombie, and creeper heads are also dropped by the respective mob if it dies due to a charged creeper's explosion
I'm not entirely sure if charged creepers are possible in the sorrows, if not let me know and I'll look into why- (this means I'll go to the sorrows and throw lightning and a few creepers xD)

Other changes:
These changes have been implemented.

/Enderchest
/Enderchest will become free, the sign will be removed first, and the permission added, then everyone who has bought the permission will be refunded, very, very slowly.

/Fly
The cost to /fly will be dropped by 20,000 radiants (This means it will be 30,000), this will also be refunded to those who have bought the permission (No. Old donators do not count), this will be changed because those who have bought it and have continued to use it responsibly and having it priced so highly is unnecessary. So thank you very much for being reasonable and not flying everywhere.

The shophub signs will be going under discussion (or just myself, stewing-) it's possible the rest will stay the same, since most of them are very nice features, rather than something absolutely needed. Enderchest maybe just a feature, but it's very convenient~

Sorry if I've missed anything! I will most likely edit this thread and update it if so.

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Is there a new method to lighting redstone lamps provided by the new plugin, or are we back to redstone power for them?

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Just checked both my accounts, my violins_cry one has but not my rosary_omen one :D

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I've never seen a lightning creeper in the Sorrows. Of course, that doesn't mean they aren't there.

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Woolsey_Is: Enderchest - 2500?

Wulfe: Fly and Enderchest - 22,000?

Those are the only two characters that I had recently bought Fly and Enderchest with.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I've never seen a lightning creeper in the Sorrows. Of course, that doesn't mean they aren't there.
I've been hit with lightning in the sorrows a few times, but I've never seen anything else get hit.

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
UUuuhm Sally..? The crossroads exploded into invisibility....
2015-06-08_17.20.49.png
2015-06-08_17.19.50.png
This one was taken on the roof...
2015-06-08_17.19.02.png
Yeeeaaahh....I think the chairs did it...

EDIT: Reloging fixes it.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
at least they have higher drop rates then mounts im looking for in WoW :/

Still great changes, and I cannot wait to try out the footprint one!