Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Plugin Changes

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I only have two *minor* issues (and I don't usually say anything so don't smite meh):
1.) I know a few people who have names longer than 16 chars. Luckily yours truly doesn't, but it does diminish a name somewhat when you're relegated to choosing either the first or last name.
2.) I miss spaces sooooo much. '_'s look unappealing.

But I understand buggy plugins are buggy, so I will make do.
Yeah it (as far as I understand it) acts like an MC name, which doesn't like spaces either and also has a character limit- but yes, will note this~ very appreciated!

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Whenever I touch a bookshelf, press a button, or open a door it keeps telling me "You cannot break that block".

Also, that villager keeps telling me he doesn't have any quests left. .

Last edited:

Alyssa

Lord of Altera
Have all the refunds gone into effect yet? My user is AlyssaRK and I don't think I've gotten mine.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Have all the refunds gone into effect yet? My user is AlyssaRK and I don't think I've gotten mine.
Hawkeye logs says I refunded you- sadly I don't have my own RP logs to go confirm whilst my computer's not working D:

But I found this-

121287661 2015-06-07 16:09:07 AlyssaRK Command Altera 10236.5,31,5521.2 /noble title buy

It miiight've been spent on nobility by the looks of it.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I think this is because of a recent update that allows animals to be damaged outside regions ;_; I'll try to test/fix it but I can't make any promises-
Testing this so far, I've discovered that the cause of the problem is not 2 of the plugins- the funny thing is, I can't replicate this issue on the test server.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Yeah it (as far as I understand it) acts like an MC name, which doesn't like spaces either and also has a character limit- but yes, will note this~ very appreciated!
Oh, addendum, as you've likely noticed, names reset every time you log off and log back in, causing us to have to set our name every time we log.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
not a bug. feature of the plugin.
I suppose the question to ask would be: "Why is it even a feature? Wouldn't the point of nicknames be to have semi-permanent nicks?" But then again, I don't suppose I'd understand why if I was even given an answer...

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I suppose the question to ask would be: "Why is it even a feature? Wouldn't the point of nicknames be to have semi-permanent nicks?" But then again, I don't suppose I'd understand why if I was even given an answer...
bingo.
the new plugin's a bit weird is all.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
messing with permissions a bit today (hoping to fix the above-head names for people who've donated and not had that changed like others) and I did change quite a lot. I made a backup- so if I broke anything I can fix it xD

So lemme know if anything's not working!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
messing with permissions a bit today (hoping to fix the above-head names for people who've donated and not had that changed like others) and I did change quite a lot. I made a backup- so if I broke anything I can fix it xD
I'm still so not a fan of this nick plugin D: It cuts off RP names.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Redstone lamps occasionally turn themselves off when objects are placed on top of them. Also when one redstone lamp is placed on top of another one, lighting the one on top seems to consistently turn off the one below it. Weird.

Edit: Apparently placing objects beside the redstone lamp will also cause it to shut off.

Last edited:

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Redstone lamps occasionally turn themselves off when objects are placed on top of them. Also when one redstone lamp is placed on top of another one, lighting the one on top seems to consistently turn off the one below it. Weird.

Edit: Apparently placing objects beside the redstone lamp will also cause it to shut off.
Unfortunately that's how the plugin works D: but the old one we used to use has updated to the latest version so I could switch back to that-

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Unfortunately that's how the plugin works D: but the old one we used to use has updated to the latest version so I could switch back to that-
Just didn't know if it was a bug or not! It's a pretty minor issue though, certainly livable. c: