Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Plugin Changes

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm posting this hear because I imagine this bug report is related to the plugin changes listed here.

BUT- Around 11:10pm EST or so, the server derped. Me and two others were sitting at a table, one of us AFK. All of a sudden, all blocks disappeared. We were at coords o,o,o and every chat could be heard. It was a terribly scary void. Every single chat, even whisper, could be heard by the affected folks. I pushed "shift" because I knew I had been sitting, and the shift brought me back. It happened to one other at my table, but the one who was AFK was unphased.

The local chat was global server wide, I think. And this happened to several people on server. So. Uh... That's my bug report for today.~

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm posting this hear because I imagine this bug report is related to the plugin changes listed here.

BUT- Around 11:10pm EST or so, the server derped. Me and two others were sitting at a table, one of us AFK. All of a sudden, all blocks disappeared. We were at coords o,o,o and every chat could be heard. It was a terribly scary void. Every single chat, even whisper, could be heard by the affected folks. I pushed "shift" because I knew I had been sitting, and the shift brought me back. It happened to one other at my table, but the one who was AFK was unphased.

The local chat was global server wide, I think. And this happened to several people on server. So. Uh... That's my bug report for today.~
Noooo chat please don't breaaak-

I wasn't around to watch console, but that sounds like it might've been a crash, or the server panicking. I'll go check out console logs, thanks for the report!

Raith

Lord of Altera
Noooo chat please don't breaaak-

I wasn't around to watch console, but that sounds like it might've been a crash, or the server panicking. I'll go check out console logs, thanks for the report!
I may have became a god at one point, telling people I can see everything they say. in local chat that is

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I may have became a god at one point, telling people I can see everything they say. in local chat that is
Yeah I remember that bug happening a long time ago, which is how those patches of map became rendered on the map xD I still don't know the cause of it.

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera

That sounds terrifyingly amazing...

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
previous plugin was removed because of countless issues- it doooes set back some plans but that's okay! A new plugin was added today (and I'm too lazy to post a new announcement) that puts your RP name above your head :D just use /nick [rpname], sorry but no spaces and there's a 16 letter limit but there's no credits/costs because it also resets on restarts >3>, I figured the perks outweighed the negatives so we might as well give it a shot~

Edit: it might not be permanent if it's too annoying for people, so please lemme know if it causes problems!

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
that puts your RP name above your head :D just use /nick [rpname]
Do we still have to buy nick credits, and if not, do we get a refund for the nick credits we bought since your using a new plugin?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Do we still have to buy nick credits, and if not, do we get a refund for the nick credits we bought since your using a new plugin?
You can read more about the plug-in here!

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/nickname.33815/

According to this, you do not need need credits because you have to reset your name after server reset every day. Though it doesn't mention nick credit refunds. I would imagine not, though, as they are very cheap.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Currently there wont be a refund- just because it's a test phase, if there's too many complaints/issues then we'll revert back to the old plugin. I've only heard initial shock complaints- so I am hoping to hear more later xD

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
So apprently there's a volcano that was discovered by @dUMMY that was made out of coal of obsidian.

Also, before you couldn't attack and kill animals near ./spawn and Crossraod's, now you can.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
The volcano is currently off limits as it is broken.

I'm killing anyone that comes near to help minimize the damages.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Currently there wont be a refund- just because it's a test phase, if there's too many complaints/issues then we'll revert back to the old plugin. I've only heard initial shock complaints- so I am hoping to hear more later xD
I only have two *minor* issues (and I don't usually say anything so don't smite meh):
1.) I know a few people who have names longer than 16 chars. Luckily yours truly doesn't, but it does diminish a name somewhat when you're relegated to choosing either the first or last name.
2.) I miss spaces sooooo much. '_'s look unappealing.

But I understand buggy plugins are buggy, so I will make do.