Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Plugin Changes

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
With the nickname changes that have been happening, was Legend rank's ability to have free nick changes moved or removed? It takes a credit for me to nick change now.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
With the nickname changes that have been happening, was Legend rank's ability to have free nick changes moved or removed? It takes a credit for me to nick change now.
It made me sad! I bought purple mostly for the free changes. D:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
It made me sad! I bought purple mostly for the free changes. D:
The permission is still in the rank, I'll have to investigate if Sally doesn't beat me to it.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
@ptiber fixed up HollowBoards :D so it's less grumpy~ It's a bit buggy when more than 1 player modifies the same board, but otherwise the previous errors are gone (To clarify, the previous errors were that books with ' and : would error players inventories and make the top 2 rows broken and unable to interact with, these are fine now)

Thankee again ptiber!

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
@ptiber fixed up HollowBoards :D so it's less grumpy~ It's a bit buggy when more than 1 player modifies the same board, but otherwise the previous errors are gone (To clarify, the previous errors were that books with ' and : would error players inventories and make the top 2 rows broken and unable to interact with, these are fine now)

Thankee again ptiber!
You're welcome :)
I'll try to fix that too, if I can get my eclipse to work, I don't want to try that on notepad :D