Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver Crime Ring

Darko

Lord of Altera
RP:
Crime is spiking in Port Silver, violent muggings, break-in's, vandalism, you name it. All witnesses and suspects caught by the Guardians state that one man has been calling the shots, Darko Tideborne. And word is... He's hiring.

OOC:
That's right! Organized crime is a thing, and you can be a part of it! The only well known members of the organization are Darko Tideborne (Vestigial_Limb) and his son, Ardaric Tideborne (deathseal123). If you are a character looking to make some quick radiants, and wouldn't mind getting their hands dirty, you can join the ranks. Simply send a private message saying you'd like to get some work, then one of us will try to get on to roleplay the recruitment.

That's a big thing by the way, when roleplaying, we want you to be fair and honest if your character ends up in a fight, no powergaming, if you do, one of our enforcers may take a hand. If you screw up in rp, you will be punished in rp! We would like to keep ooc affairs to a minimum.

Payment will be given depending on the work you're doing, and that should be clear; when working for Darko, you're not obligated to take more jobs, if you feel you'd like out of the crime life, you'll be let out. However, those who do extended work (multiple jobs etc.) may have more trouble leaving "The Life".

Good luck out there hooligans! And don't get arrested!

EDIT: @Deathseal123 @coolblox @GhostKairo123 @Tritonx9 @Warwolf @Cloud (Some people who I thought may want to see this)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
All witnesses and suspects caught by the Guardians state that one man has been calling the shots, Darko Tideborne. And word is... He's hiring.

OOC:
That's right! Organized crime is a thing
Guess that makes me Batman.
Edit: It's better as well if you tag 'The Living Ghost' and not Cloud :p

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Organized crime, eh?

Shame there isn't some sort of secret base designed for just that purpose hidden somewhere in Port Silver cough cough.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Yeah, it'd be nice if Darko had keys... Which I don't, currently most work is at The Cove, which has new improved security!

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Ohyesit'sabouttime.

Question. Will you be selling any 'products' in your 'legitimate business'? Buying illegal goods is hard when there is no steady supply, or more so, a steady source.

Jade Arrow

Lord of Altera
*Awkwardly sits among all the bad guys as a good guy but friends with seemingly all of them regardless*

I'm just going to sit here and um ... probably do nothing.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Srsly though there's a lair in PS for organizations to use. It's not rentable/purchasable, so you only own it ICly and can get booted by rivals if it comes to it.

Jade Arrow

Lord of Altera

Even this?
(Love, if you catch the reference)
I might be wrong, but is that skooma?

Edit: Yay, I know things! Woo- wait ... This means that skooma's going to be sold to the already-violent Port Silver locals ... e.e

Last edited:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
RP:
Crime is spiking in Port Silver, violent muggings, break-in's, vandalism, you name it. All witnesses and suspects caught by the Guardians state that one man has been calling the shots, Darko Tideborne. And word is... He's hiring.
So... effectively, anyone who noticed the crime peak and wanted to do something about it could merely trace it back to Darko?
That's not suggesting I'm planning to make an effort IC to mess with Darko/it (seriously, I'm not - this is neat), I just figured I would ask out of curiosity.

Darko

Lord of Altera
So... effectively, anyone who noticed the crime peak and wanted to do something about it could merely trace it back to Darko?
That's not suggesting I'm planning to make an effort IC to mess with Darko/it (seriously, I'm not - this is neat), I just figured I would ask out of curiosity.
Yes, with a small amount of effort, you could figure out the Tideborne family is behind it.