Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver Crime Ring

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Actually I think there is some kind of hideout in the Heaven's reach sewers... And I remember it being for organized crime or something like that.
And moreover I remember it being unused.

@Kvothe
@bodejodel

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
All right, so the non-complete version of OptiFine is what I'm using, and it seems to be helping...

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Boy does Scar know the prison.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Bump.

It would be made public: "Lord Tideborne and his affiliates do not condone the activities of the so called 'Nightstalkers'. Any and all of there operations are frowned upon by his lordship."

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Bump.

It would be made public: "Lord Tideborne and his affiliates do not condone the activities of the so called 'Nightstalkers'. Any and all of there operations are frowned upon by his lordship."
*nods, initially assuming Darko had more class-n-sass to condone them anyway*

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Bump.

Whai? We can employ the assassin guild, and these guys are like, ninjas!

Darko

Lord of Altera
Yes indeed. Darko would have already put a bounty out on the leader. 4,000 if brought to Darko alive, 2,000 for a hand. If her smart, you can get amhefty 8,000 radiants.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Yes indeed. Darko would have already put a bounty out on the leader. 4,000 if brought to Darko alive, 2,000 for a hand. If her smart, you can get amhefty 8,000 radiants.
You should put it on the bounty stand :D