Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver Crime Ring

Darko

Lord of Altera
...I don't spy on people, or fill there houses with livestock...

So describe Blood.
Blood? Pretty simple. Liquid or powder based (Powder is more potent) drug. Usually higher class nobles use it, while the lowerclass stays with Sliding Rock. I haven't made the official thread yet, but think a weaker, safer cocaine.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Blood? Pretty simple. Liquid or powder based (Powder is more potent) drug. Usually higher class nobles use it, while the lowerclass stays with Sliding Rock. I haven't made the official thread yet, but think a weaker, safer cocaine.
I don't remember approving either of those :D

Anyhow, its nice to hear the crime ring is still active, and Darko is still behind it. Now for Lathan to notice that IC...

Darko

Lord of Altera
I don't remember approving either of those :D

Anyhow, its nice to hear the crime ring is still active, and Darko is still behind it. Now for Lathan to notice that IC...
I know you didn't, I try not to actually use it in rp, just have Darko mention like: Oh yeah, drugs are a thing I make!