Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver Underworld

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
The halfling sized stature, speed, and agility could make some good bait. And plus, as I might say IC, children are expandable (my char has no soul T_T)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
By the way are you planning to do this all here on this? A bit off topic, if so; a conversation is likely a better choice.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
No, as soon as I have 3 crew members applied on the forums, I'll move the conversation to the organised events section

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Since I don't want to spoil that much or the RP involved, it's a simple break in, item pickup, back door exit.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
. . . Why would somone go on a heist to steal somthing they don't know? You could have like, twenty little minions runnin' 'round with burlap sacks over their backs, dashing about the place snatching anything not chained down "we stole the thing, we thinks, masta! Can we has a cook-eeeeeeee now???"

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
. . . Why would somone go on a heist to steal somthing they don't know? You could have like, twenty little minions runnin' 'round with burlap sacks over their backs, dashing about the place snatching anything not chained down "we stole the thing, we thinks, masta! Can we has a cook-eeeeeeee now???"
That why I, beforehand, already RP'd with the thief, as well as some crew members, and gave them the details.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Like I said:
The only position that required In-game skill was the thief, and that had to go trough me. Hshotwell has it. But I am still missing (the 4 other members)
So he knows how the job will run in general. The rest of the crew just have to RP in general. I did explain how the job would go to the rest of the underground members that were present, but I prefer to allow all the members to apply to this via the forums :)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
And if you could have, say, any miraculous machine in which to help, what would it be? *does the pop-up market stand thing the midget dude did in the Disney Alladin movie* Alteras second and not only mechanist and the dern best inventor in the land! (good that false advertisement isnt around yet!)

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Well, beside lock picks, I never assumed I needed anything else. But, in the future, I believe I can include you in some things :p

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Muahaha...and now to retreat to my pair and in invent my newest devious device, the...errr...evil...o-matic...3000!!

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Actually... I may call you to be the 4th crew member, if you're online wen we make the event (still trimming some ends before posting the official one)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I have a shifty schedule, my oniline-ness is uncertain, just inform me of time and ill try to be online. (Maybe invite to convo?)