Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
@Scardrac 's request: (I found some time) A drawing from the torso with his golden shiny armor and his bastard sword. I hope you like it, it didn't turn out like I wanted it, I need some more practice on these torso drawings n_n (will add it to the portrait-hall / gallery)
Scardrac Dormus!
Scardrac Dormus.jpg

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
@Scardrac 's request: (I found some time) A drawing from the torso with his golden shiny armor and his bastard sword. I hope you like it, it didn't turn out like I wanted it, I need some more practice on these torso drawings n_n (will add it to the portrait-hall / gallery)
Scardrac Dormus!
View attachment 38742
That's looks awesome!...
Yet...

It somehow scares me :c *memories of spin kicks*

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
@The Artist I need some constructive criticism on my last drawing of scardrac, where did I go wrong? can't figure out what the key mistake is here :/ Care to do that for me?

Scardrac

Felsummer
It's very good! And as you said.. Practice makes everything better. I don't see much wrong with it, but you do. It'll eventually carve your skill if you practice. c: I like it very much, though.