Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

*** Premium Subscriptions *** NOW AVAILABLE!

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
We're entirely serious. The staff has been discussing this for some weeks and we've unanimously agreed to make the Basement a subscriber-only forum in order to drum up money from donations. This will help pay for our services as staff - I only made $15 off HW last month! To be fair, management gets the lion's share of the donation money, but I feel the admins do a good deal of work as well.

Really, it's your fault for not paying more to participate in our community.
I hope to god this is sarcasm

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Those of you who keep saying its too early - the earth doesn't revolve around you.

Australians might disagree!

matyio

The original mute
Those of you who keep saying its too early - the earth doesn't revolve around you.

Yes I can imagine they might. It'll be a shame to lose the basement section but its the price I pay for not having much disposable income isn't it?

Anithola

Lord of Altera

I know that, which is why I also considered your timezone.

Unless... You had someone else log into your account.. ( or it was a troll only directed at aussies )

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
While I am not a fan of this in the slightest, I see no reason to push against it. I personally don't think such would yield any result. It is not our given right to participate here, it is a privilege. If staff have decided that we should have to pay to access certain parts of the forums, then either pay or accept that you must stop using that section of the forums.