Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

*** Premium Subscriptions *** NOW AVAILABLE!

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
Can you use paypal without having to have a credit card? I wouldn't mind buying but.. I can only seem to buy when I link a credit card to my account, which i do not own..
If my subscription time is over and there's not enough money on my paypal anymore can't it stop automatically and is it possible to skip the credit card step?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Can you use paypal without having to have a credit card? I wouldn't mind buying but.. I can only seem to buy when I link a credit card to my account, which i do not own..
If my subscription time is over and there's not enough money on my paypal anymore can't it stop automatically and is it possible to skip the credit card step?
You can have a credit card without PayPal, but not PayPal without a credit card... That's kind of the point.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Legends, Guardian of Light and Dark get the Pocket dimension thing and also I've changed it so they get 20 chunks in Sorrows. The only difference is these ranks wont get the rad bonus of the Sorrows chunk.. thing.. words-

Zimrock

Lord of Altera
there is a problem with pocket. when i try to access it, /pocket, i am transported to the top not inside. what is wrong?

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
there is a problem with pocket. when i try to access it, /pocket, i am transported to the top not inside. what is wrong?
Have you built any walls or something? Chances are, you're trying to spawn and it places you on top of them, hence outside.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Out of curiosity, if I were to get an alt account, would I be able to link up the two pocket worlds? Or would both accounts share the same pocket world?

Angryboy

Out of curiosity, if I were to get an alt account, would I be able to link up the two pocket worlds? Or would both accounts share the same pocket world?
What do you mean by "link up"? Like have them put next to each other with the wall between missing?
As far as I'm aware on how the Pockets are made, both accounts would get separate pockets.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
What do you mean by "link up"? Like have them put next to each other with the wall between missing?
As far as I'm aware on how the Pockets are made, both accounts would get separate pockets.
Pockets next to each other with a door in between, or something like a double wide pocket.

Angryboy

Pockets next to each other with a door in between, or something like a double wide pocket.
Right... well from what I know, subscriber pockets are generated automatically in a 2x1 grid, with new ones being built above...
Like Sally said, it would probably need to be built manually.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
As part of our desire to continuously improve the experience for our subscribers we have now included the Horse Mastery package as part of your subscription plan.

*This is not available to Legend or Guardian.