Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public Event] Kraken Retrieval [Aug. 13]

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Untitled.png
(This event is the sequel to this one.)
[x]

In Storm's Landing, sprawled over the message board a purple parchment reads in black ink.
-
"Sangrian scouting ships have estimated the wreckage of The Vineyard I, and Jax's Fist. Konungur Cymic Seymour I, and all of House Sangria are to retrieve the remains of the kraken that leveled Storm's Landing. Any and all men or women willing to lend their vessels, steel, or bolts to the retrieval of the giant squid will receive a portion of our trophy. Be wary, for the waters are dangerous."
-
+ Pledged Ships +
+ The Vineyard II:
The Sangrian ship holds a deck of cannons, a ballista, and one small catapult. Spears are lined along the side of the upper deck. (6372,65,-17523)
+ Varyn Ship:
The ship from house Varyn holds a deck of cannons, two/three ballistas, javelins, stock, etc
+ The Stitislatu:
A Fi Faladiir ship with twenty-two cannons, and soon to be installed crane is docked in Storm's Landing
+ The Sea Witch:
The ship has been hired out as an additional accompanying vessel. The ship was outfitted with a deck of cannons but functions mostly as a cargo vessel for supplies and passengers.
(5417 37 -5122)

+

-
+ OOC +
we gon collect a kraken

+ When +
Sunday, August 13
4:30 PM EST

+ Event Class +
Violent
-
If you would like to bring a ship along post the name, a small description, and the coordinates of your ship.
-
TheDeester

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I can see this going well with no bad things happening. <: D
*Crosses fingers*

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Varyn ship insert name here

A deck of cannons, two(three?) ballistas, javelins, stock, etc

i'll get u coords when i'm less lazy

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
The Fi Faladiir ship, the Stitislatu, with it's twenty-two cannons, and soon to be installed crane is docked in Storm's Landing

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The Sea Witch has been hired out by Cymic as an additional accompanying vessel. The ship is not equipped for naval warfare and functions mostly as a cargo vessel for supplies and passengers. Selene is, however, in talks with Cymic about getting some cannons put on the deck.

5417 37 -5122

There ya go nerd. :p

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Heads up:

Attending this event is consent to death.

Attending as a temp means I'm using you as fodder. :)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
CYM YOU CUK YOU DIDNT SAY IT WAS VIOLENT