Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] The Kaiser claims the Imperial Marches

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Is that recent? Because I know Mockingbay was dead for a good long while. One of its former members explained to me why they quit being in Mockingbay was because it was a ghost town. Congrats on bringing it back to life, and almost getting to the ten man marker. (not being sarcastic. How the server is now, nine active people is a pretty big deal.)
I had a pretty busy time and Rox, who was my co-owner, dissapeared, so activity dropped, I would not say for a good long while (Depends on defintion though ) :)
Normally I would very much like to hear what I can do better, but the issue of ghost town, I think applies to a lot of places on this map.

Anyways, I hope to keep it active :D

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I had a pretty busy time and Rox, who was my co-owner, dissapeared, so activity dropped, I would not say for a good long while (Depends on defintion though ) :)
Normally I would very much like to hear what I can do better, but the issue of ghost town, I think applies to a lot of places on this map.

Anyways, I hope to keep it active :D
Remember, a lot of players have school.
Activity will pick up during breaks.