Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] The Kaiser claims the Imperial Marches

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
"It's a weird time for hollowworld right now. Don't feel too bad. We're all gonna get through this."

he speaks truth

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Mockingbay :)
I dunno if I'm not on at the right time or not, but the most I've seen of people active in Mockingbay who actually live there were around 6. We've had a good amount that aren't living there come and RP but I still don't think even we are a 10 man active region. I know Sif certainly doesn't stay in Mockingbay.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I dunno if I'm not on at the right time or not, but the most I've seen of people active in Mockingbay who actually live there were around 6. We've had a good amount that aren't living there come and RP but I still don't think even we are a 10 man active region. I know Sif certainly doesn't stay in Mockingbay.
I've seen over 10 people on at Mockingday before.
I see it quite frequently, too, so perhaps just unfortunate timezones.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I've seen over 10 people on at Mockingday before.
I see it quite frequently, too, so perhaps just unfortunate timezones.
i think what he's saying is they're not all from the faction necessarily and are there just cause people are blobbing to rp

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
i think what he's saying is they're not all from the faction necessarily and are there just cause people are blobbing to rp
Most of them are from the faction, though.
The Tottot
mokwar
Ruulu
Jazzper
Asirel Luik
CyberChaosV2
Kamaoe
The Wanderering Ranger (not part of Mockingbay but he's around here a lot)
Catena
The Courier
SpiritTheLightning

That's the set amount of people Mockingbay has that are fairly to fully active (with one, or max. two, exceptions).
Add to that the rest that comes to RP with us.
And then add more people to it when there's events

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
It is, absolutely, pedantry for me to point it out, but that list totals 9-in-faction if The Courier doesn't have a second character involved. (If I'm reading previous statements correctly)

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
It is, absolutely, pedantry for me to point it out, but that list totals 9-in-faction if The Courier doesn't have a second character involved. (If I'm reading previous statements correctly)
From what I've been told he's half-half in it
So count that as 9 or 9.5 if you want
Still a lot

The Courier

Lord of Altera
No second character of mine is in Mockingbay, I like to keep char's lives from interfering with one another. Sif's also normally not in Mockingbay.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Kind of petty to bring up a point of one person? We gave an example. I have 2 characters living there currently. Compared to other factions, they're doing pretty good.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
No second character of mine is in Mockingbay, I like to keep char's lives from interfering with one another. Sif's also normally not in Mockingbay.
Oh? I've seen him there 3 to 4 times past week and got told he's a frequent there so I assumed he was a frequent there
My bad

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Kind of petty to bring up a point of one person? We gave an example. I have 2 characters living there currently. Compared to other factions, they're doing pretty good.
Again, I did say, quite right in there "This is kinda pedantry."

But the point was the statement was '10 active players' - but by your own point you also lower the total to 9, since 10 players is not 10 characters.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Is that recent? Because I know Mockingbay was dead for a good long while. One of its former members explained to me why they quit being in Mockingbay was because it was a ghost town. Congrats on bringing it back to life, and almost getting to the ten man marker. (not being sarcastic. How the server is now, nine active people is a pretty big deal.)

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Again, I did say, quite right in there "This is kinda pedantry."

But the point was the statement was '10 active players' - but by your own point you also lower the total to 9, since 10 players is not 10 characters.
He didn't lower it to 9 because we didn't count him twice.
Would have 10 had we counted Tot's chars double.

Point being, Mockingbay is really active on it's own.

Is that recent? Because I know Mockingbay was dead for a good long while. One of its former members explained to me why they quit being in Mockingbay was because it was a ghost town. Congrats on bringing it back to life, and almost getting to the ten man marker. (not being sarcastic. How the server is now, nine active people is a pretty big deal.)
Yeah, we got the activity back :D