Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Putting an end to excessive violence

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
As a reply to your disagree tybalt. I will allow to say that it happends, based on personal experience. The guy wanted to know how it felt shooting someone and he shot a relative of mine, who was a cashier in a convinience shop.

I am not encouraging doing it in rp, but denying reality is, for me, unnessecary
Ohh my god, I ment to agree!! D: lemme change that NOW

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
As a reply to your disagree tybalt. I will allow to say that it happends, based on personal experience. The guy wanted to know how it felt shooting someone and he shot a relative of mine, who was a cashier in a convinience shop.

I am not encouraging doing it in rp, but denying reality is, for me, unnessecary
I've aswell who had a cousin shoot and kill his parents for no reason and feel the same way aswell.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I've aswell who had a cousin shoot and kill his parents for no reason and feel the same way aswell.
The guy is still alive and in jail, but they don't want to let him free cause he said he will make up for his sin and kill the guys family so they can meet him again. :I
I am glad he doesn't get out.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
Well, I think handling this should be in a different way. Instead of making all violence stop, have people who don't want violence go to a non-violence zone. Such as Thill, as I said earlier..
I want to address the notion that non-violent characters should have to stay in certain "non-violent" areas. Talk about a double standard. How about people who want to RP violently keep their RP to themselves. The answer is simple, do not pursue violent RP with a character unless you know they are open to it and/or have pursued it with you. If in doubt, don't do it.