Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Putting an end to excessive violence

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I think you should ask that baker for an old loaf of bread so you can feed your younglings...

If you kill him for bread, I doubt the Sisterhood will like you for that...

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
No, I meant killing them to eat them. Also, its only an old char come back to die, so I doubt anyone will actually get eaten (He is fully gone insane cannibal)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)

you don't need to KILL someone...
I think everyone who thinks taking a life is trivial needs to read this, all of this.
Its graphic, but I insist the you try to get through the entire post if you dare say being "sadistic" or "murderous" is something TRIVIAL.

{Click Here}

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
Nah, like I said: Hes gonna be dead soon himself, and nobody is going to get eaten as I plan to have him killed before that happens.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I'm guessing that this doesn't apply to killing in the Sorrows as the deaths that occur there are so easily shrugged off?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Nah, like I said: Hes gonna be dead soon himself, and nobody is going to get eaten as I plan to have him killed before that happens.
you don't need to KILL someone...
I think everyone who thinks taking a life is trivial needs to read this, all of this.
Its graphic, but I insist the you try to get through the entire post if you dare say being "sadistic" or "murderous" is something TRIVIAL.

{Click Here}
please read that link... all of it.. >_>

Bitochondria

Lord of Altera
^_^ maybe the idea of:
Ic rewards for proving murderers / cannibals if reported to authority?
Kind of along the lines of, if you supply a good enough case ic (w/ ooc evidence so you don't rofl report people​
you dislike) you will be payed a small sum of money as a reward?

• 1r for a litterbug (they need a slap on the wrist)
  • 20r for a petty thief
  • 40r for a normal thief
  • 60r for someone who has committed assult
  • 100r for a murderer
  • 200r for a cannibal
  • 300r for a serial killer
  • 400r for a bandit location (if enough work is put into it w/ evidence)
  • 500r for a person who plans/has committed treason
Just throwing out an idea or two to help with the issue

skuller

Lord of Altera
"Nobody will get eaten as I plan to kill him off" He is only an old char brought back for the purpose of being killed off.
It's the fact he is insane and trying to kill people. You're forcing people to have to kill your character in self defense. The amount of times I have gotten close to a fight or had to defend myself because some character doesn't like the colour green or something is ridiculous . If you have a character intended for death don't even bother. It's just causing unwanted rp.