Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Request] Hollow Travels; Ships and Carriages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djiboutian

Lord of Altera
DJiboutian
DJiboutian
IGN Region A & Region:Aelmere
IGN Region B & Region:Amarthine/Gwaren
Link back?:yes
Coordinates of Carriage A: -2075 72 4307
Coordinates of Carriage B:-6540 36 -6224

__
[No need to add if you already listed it before]
(340 character long) Description Region B:With the mineral riches underground. Gwaren attracted many dwarves to settle down underground mining the salt, emeralds ,diamonds and other ores. With the dwarves mining all the ores and there little chubby selves unable to walk 1000 of kilometers to the nearest village just to trade so they asked there trusted friends the sooleran. The sooleran's encouraging trade and wanting to trade travel far and wide wanting to trade. They sit up a city right above Gwaren with there own government . Know the sooleran's and the dwarves live together just feet above or under each other. I think I did that wrong sorry looking at the example below heres my new description- "As you Amarnthine A slight breeze hits you in the face with sand particles and warmth"

Color of Description Region B:Green
Region B Classification:Moderate
__

Choose colors from MineCraft Format:Ummm IDK? maybe its.......2

Road is currently being planned out!~

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
IGN Region A & Region: Wayfarers' Rest
IGN Region B & Region: Linlea
Link back?: Yes
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: X: -7631 Y: 33 Z: -6151
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: [TBD by Solus]
__
Description Region A: A warm breeze and the calling of gulls greet you as you step onto Wayfarers' Rest.
Color of Description Region A: 3 (if possible, could I have &2 for "Wayfarers' Rest"? Thank.)
Region A Classification: Moderate
__

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
IGN Region B & Region: Mockingbay
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: X: 2873 Y: 33 Z: -2060 (Might not be 100% accurate as the boat needs copying sorry in advance Solus)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'll set up port as soon as I see the planned road

IGN Region B & Region: Linlea
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: [TBD by Solus]
__
Description Region A: A warm breeze and the calling of gulls greet you as you step onto Wayfarers' Rest.
Color of Description Region A: 3 (if possible, could I have &2 for "Wayfarers' Rest"? Thank.)
__
Donezo

Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: X: 2873 Y: 33 Z: -2060 (Might not be 100% accurate as the boat needs copying sorry in advance Solus)
You'll need a new boat for the new port- Each link needs a boat to the region and no two ports to different regions have the same boat link. If you want the same boat for mockingbay, we can change it from linlea- or have your docks or mockingbay's docks host a new boat.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
You'll need a new boat for the new port- Each link needs a boat to the region and no two ports to different regions have the same boat link. If you want the same boat for mockingbay, we can change it from linlea- or have your docks or mockingbay's docks host a new boat.
roger dodger

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
IGN Region A & Region: Mockingbay
IGN Region B & Region: Sanardu
Link back?: Yes (I assume this means you can go both ways? ^^; )
Coordinates of Carriage A:

Coordinates of Carriage B: 5123 69 -4756

(340 character long) Description Region A: "A blissful wind, the sound of travelers making new friends over a tankard of mead, also the sound of a ballsy thief running from his life - Truly anything can happen here in Mockingbay"
Color of Description Region A: b

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
IGN Region A & Region: Natri'Evar [natrievar in domain]
IGN Region B & Region: Ackerland

Coordinates of Carriage B:

___

(340 character long) Description Region B: The everlasting fields of gold welcome you to Ackerland, Farmland of Eberbau.
Color of Description Region B: Green or Gold
Region B Classification: Moderate

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
IGN Region A & Region: Isla Vallaz
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: -1004, 65, 9045 (should be a small row boat by the dock. In RP this would take passengers to the boat with the white sails)
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: 5283, 65, -5109 (needs a cloned boat put by the dock at these coordinates. The boat that needs cloning is at [-1030, 65, 9113] and it has white sails. Thank you!)
__

(340 character long) Description Region A: &9The whole island seems to sit still-- silence is broken only by the buzzing insects, creaking palms, and rolling ocean waves. Welcome to Isla Vallaz, enjoy your stay.
Color of Description Region A: Given in descrition
Region A Classification: Violent

Region B already listed

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
solus

I'd like to remove the Sanardu - Rivelton link whenever you're free; the ship in Sanardu can be deleted as Rivelton has the original

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

__
(340 character long) Description Region B:With the mineral riches underground. Gwaren attracted many dwarves to settle down underground mining the salt, emeralds ,diamonds and other ores. With the dwarves mining all the ores and there little chubby selves unable to walk 1000 of kilometers to the nearest village just to trade so they asked there trusted friends the sooleran. The sooleran's encouraging trade and wanting to trade travel far and wide wanting to trade. They sit up a city right above Gwaren with there own government . Know the sooleran's and the dwarves live together just feet above or under each other. I think I did that wrong sorry looking at the example below heres my new description- "As you Amarnthine A slight breeze hits you in the face with sand particles and warmth"

__

When road is listed, we'll get on it!

Linlea port moved to Mockingbay :'(

Link back?: Yes (I assume this means you can go both ways? ^^; )

Coordinates of Carriage B: 5123 69 -4756

(340 character long) Description Region A: "A blissful wind, the sound of travelers making new friends over a tankard of mead, also the sound of a ballsy thief running from his life - Truly anything can happen here in Mockingbay"
Color of Description Region A: b
Completo. I like your carriage stables :D

Going through these slowly with help

Etow

Lord of Altera
IGN Region A & Region: Rivelton
IGN Region B & Region:Storms Landing
Coordinates of Boat A: 1486/31/-9407
Coordinates of Boat B: (where ever possible in the harbor of Storms Landing when new docks are created.)
__
(340 character long) Description Region A:Welcome to the Habor of Rivelton, the Gateway of the Republic of Amalfia.
Color of Description Region A: White
Region A Classification: Peace full
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: (the generic description of Storms landing?)
Color of Description Region B: Red
Region B Classification: peacefull

we will need warp back up for an event in January (7 or 6th not certain).. also with the war there might be stuff happening again in Amalfia.. we will see.
This seemed like the best option for new warp connection. take your time I know your busy :) oh and happy xmas !

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
IGN Region A & Region: Natri'Evar [natrievar in domain]
IGN Region B & Region: Ackerland

Coordinates of Carriage B:

___

(340 character long) Description Region B: The everlasting fields of gold welcome you to Ackerland, Farmland of Eberbau.
Color of Description Region B: Green or Gold
IGN Region A & Region: Isla Vallaz
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A: -1004, 65, 9045 (should be a small row boat by the dock. In RP this would take passengers to the boat with the white sails)
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B: 5283, 65, -5109 (needs a cloned boat put by the dock at these coordinates. The boat that needs cloning is at [-1030, 65, 9113] and it has white sails. Thank you!)
__

(340 character long) Description Region A: &9The whole island seems to sit still-- silence is broken only by the buzzing insects, creaking palms, and rolling ocean waves. Welcome to Isla Vallaz, enjoy your stay.
Color of Description Region A: Given in descrition
Region A Classification: Violent

Region B already listed

Here it is!
For Piratepoof request
IGN Region A & Region: Rivelton
IGN Region B & Region:Storms Landing
Coordinates of Boat A: 1486/31/-9407
Coordinates of Boat B: (where ever possible in the harbor of Storms Landing when new docks are created.)
__
(340 character long) Description Region A:Welcome to the Habor of Rivelton, the Gateway of the Republic of Amalfia.
Color of Description Region A: White
Region A Classification: Peace full
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: (the generic description of Storms landing?)
Color of Description Region B: Red
Region B Classification: peacefull

we will need warp back up for an event in January (7 or 6th not certain).. also with the war there might be stuff happening again in Amalfia.. we will see.
This seemed like the best option for new warp connection. take your time I know your busy :) oh and happy xmas !
Merychrimmus

Etow I changed Amalfia's classification to Moderate since it has walls and a keep/there was a rebellion there. Rivelton is still peaceful due to no walls.

Etow

Lord of Altera
Merychrimmus

Etow I changed Amalfia's classification to Moderate since it has walls and a keep/there was a rebellion there. Rivelton is still peaceful due to no walls.
well there is no keep just a palace and walls areny even done and havent been worked on for ages xd but okay sure why not :).

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

__

__

Confirmed road- carriage set

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
IGN Region A & Region: Natri'Evar
IGN Region B & Region: Garrosh'Lek
Link back?: yes
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A:

Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B:

__
(340 character long) Description Region A: The soft winds and sprinkles of ash welcome you to Natri'Evar, Capital of the Shink'maho clan.
Color of Description Region A: Purple
__
(340 character long) Description Region B: Cold winds and bitter ice welcomes you to Garrosh'Lek, gateway to the North.
Color of Description Region B: Purple
So uh.. After all this time, I just noticed the text is Blue instead of Purple.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
IGN Region B & Region: Astrakhan
Link back?: yes
Coordinates of Boat/Carriage A:

Coordinates of Boat/Carriage B:

IGN Region A & Region: