Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request skins here!

Mekiebi

Villager
Race: Human
Alignment: True Neutral
Skin Colour: Lightly tanned.
Eye Colour: Blue-grey
Hair Colour: Somewhat light brown but still dark (if that makes sense)
Colour Scheme: Whites, blues, browns, and light greys.
Clothing/Armour: (This is just for the clothing, nothing else.)

Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: Hair:
-(Again, just the hair structure. Not the color, etc.)
Any other info: Nothing I can think of.

---
Thanks so much for doing this for me, I spent so much time trying to find my own skin, but finally just gave up and decided to request one, so I'm extremely grateful that you guys are so willing to help out. I've never requested a skin before, so I'm really excited to see how it turns out! (Hope this isn't spam e~o)

mineturtletrap

Lord of Altera
sorry if it seems like im being slow about getting these skins made but my GCSEs start in 2 weeks and i have loads of coursework to complete so i dont think ill have any time for them at the moment :(. i dont think ill be able to do many until my exams finish on the 24th june but mabey... we'll see i s'pose.

CrispyBaconGod

Villager
Mekiebi, I tried playing around with a few ideas; not sure if it's what you're after though? Played around with the face and dress colour a bit. If you sort of like any but want changes, just let me know and I'm happy to fix it. The skin files are in an album at imgur.com/a/yBhuQ#0

CrispyBaconGod

Villager
Hope this is still up
New skin
Skin color/details: tanish
Hair color and style: light brown longish over one eye
Alignment personal code
Race: human
Eye color: green and white
Color green and white
Outfit: vest like armor sleeveless blue trim, pants long, single piece of shoulder armour
Shoes: long boots brownish
Other: Bow slung over shoulder knife death on left tricep
If you see this thank you
I can try this, but the shoulders/arms are symetrical, so either both sides or none will have the armor. Also, what do you mean by 'knife death on left tricep'?

krazy4golf

Loyal Servant of Altera
yeah i found out about the weird symmetrical arm thing here is i clear repost of what i want

Skin color/details: tanish
Hair color and style: light brown longish over one eye
Alignment personal code
Race: human
Eye color: green and white
Color green and white
Outfit: white and green chest armour arms whit long sleves pants white with brown trim
Shoes: long boots brownish
Other: Bow slung over shoulder

Ella

Official Alteran
Race: Wood elf
Alignment: ?
Facial Expression: normal
Skin Colour: paleish
Colour Scheme: dark red and gold
Clothing/Armour: Red robe
Examples of clothing/other skins/screenshots: Alicia skin.pngred robe.png
Any other info: left eye is red, right eye is blue. please keep head the sameish, here is the head: red hair.png
Not needed anymore