Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Salheira Rainriver, Housekeeper of Vermella

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Update: New Relationship

"Garet Solis (@Bob_the_BuilderPet) the Nephew of the man Gabriela knows as the leader of Al'Bathor. he's taken a bit of an... interest in her, and she doesn't know what to think of that.
other than the fact that its definitely something that happened. and it happened very quickly.
and she doesn't know if "dance" has another meaning in common."

Gaby

Lord of Altera
a brief summary of things that happened:

Gabriela invites people to a heretic festival with her not-boyfriend
Gabriela stops a fight between a drunk racist earthspawn and her not-boyfriend
Gabriela wishes death on a drunk racist earthspawn
Gabriela goes to a cathedral and annoys the corrupted
Gabriela learns that the corrupted literally do not care about her
Gabriela learns that gambling is fun
Gabriela asks a stranger for relationship advice

Gaby

Lord of Altera
updated for events caused by @ACU20 you Jerk

also I updated her main profile to be more in-touch with her personality in rp (some stuff was innacurate), and added the Heart Prophecy to her inventory

Gaby

Lord of Altera
update!

updated Salheira's Current Status:
fearing that Robert Senatoor may find and kill her, she has taken refuge in an unknown location, and is protected under the three living gods of justice.
Short and sweet

updated relationships page for @Hogo-Sha Kitsune @Exclaimer @Scardrac @Tybalt @ACU20 @Bob_the_BuilderPet @Lavilethorn @Monster_Dan @Ddaug02 @BrianAT16 etc.

removed Love Interests section as it is no longer relevant to her story, moved those characters back to the People section.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Update:

added a picture of Salheira as she appears now (I'll soon change my skin to match this), changed aspects of her main profile, such as adding a date of birth

I suppose now would be the time to mention (since i forgot to mention before), that Salheira has officially aged up to 19 years old

hapy bday, fuzzy.