Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Salheira Rainriver, Housekeeper of Vermella

Gaby

Lord of Altera
updated relations, added a "gods" section because...

because now i can compare my religious beliefs to those of other characters, and now so can you

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Som and Abel (@Somnastra @TheDeester ): rangers. she has promised to them that she will keep a close eye on Robert Senatoor, and she had asked the rangers for aid in the coming prophecy. Som is the understanding mother, Abel is the kind of grumpy one. Sal likes them.
Excellent summary.~

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
You should add the brotherhood to the factions, you can cAll it The Brotherhood of the Trinity for now.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I just learned that one of the people I follow on tumblr is the same height as Salheira.

I told them about Salheira.
they love Salheira and wanted to draw her

SQUEAL

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I just learned that one of the people I follow on tumblr is the same height as Salheira.

I told them about Salheira.
they love Salheira and wanted to draw her

SQUEAL
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

^ I assume this was you

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Update:

Sal has a pet now.
her name is Fuzzy, and information on her can be found in the inventory post.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
update:

@ForestRose

a relationship entry titled "TBA" is now filled,
as the relationship has reached a definite point where it is now something to be noted.

I mean relationship in every sense of the word.
except for the mysterious "relation ship," a mighty vessel spoken of in legend.
but all the other senses, yes.
especially touch.

ok I'll stop now before I meme too hard.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
update:

@ForestRose

a relationship entry titled "TBA" is now filled,
as the relationship has reached a definite point where it is now something to be noted.

I mean relationship in every sense of the word.
except for the mysterious "relation ship," a mighty vessel spoken of in legend.
but all the other senses, yes.
especially touch.

ok I'll stop now before I meme too hard.
Has the ship set sail?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
highlights of the updated "relationships" post:

Tauredal: pity we're never going there again! *laugh track*
Tybalt(@Tybalt ): a dear friend, one she could trust with all of her life. she does not believe he could possibly be dead. not with so many friends and so much of a desire to live as he.

Blunthoof(@AusGremlinBoy ): a friend. she is so grateful that no drama has come between their friendship.
Robert Senatoor/Jowan Lydel(@ACU20 ): he doesn't need to die. he needs to suffer. he needs to be stopped forever, before he ruins more innocent lives.

Therry(@Exclaimer ): she is a very good friend, very sweet, and very brave. especially when she sacrificed herself for Salheira.

Garet Solis(@Bob_the_BuilderPet ): *sighs* Garet, no. Garet, put the sword down. Garet, I swear, I will turn this diplomatic outing around if you don't beha- oh good you actually listened. you're such a good listener.
Jayden Dormus @Jade Arrow : well, someone's dead. bye dude nice knowing you.
Eyota (@ForestRose) : a friend. a recent friend but a very good friend. she is really pretty and has a really pretty voice and Salheira doesn't know whether to tell her everything or just happily enjoy her company. also she's a good kisser. (*ahem* in case it wasn't obvious to someone, this is not platonic. this is gay. they're girlfriends. lovebirds. datemates. bed buddies. rooomance.)
The Order of the Fallen Light: Harateth is bad, so the followers of Harateth must be really misguided. Robert is a member of Order, so the Order must really not care about how he goes and threatens peaceful cities while wearing their colors.
not my business, though *sips tea*

The Engems: she is still conflicted about their morality. However, she respects their lifestyle and philosophy, and still wishes to join their ranks, especially if it will serve to aid relations between the Engem and her Followers. (no, she's not giving them a chance because of Eyota you silly)

and finally, a new section! @Hogo-Sha Kitsune @BrianAT16

"Family"
---

so a priest, a mechanic, and a murderer decide to become a family...
im really bad.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Don't forget, if Elfa's your family, Therry's gonna become the sister in law.

This whole deal is just plain out weird...

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Don't forget, if Elfa's your family, Therry's gonna become the sister in law.

This whole deal is just plain out weird...
"this... is my family. I found them, all on my own. it's little, and broken... but still good.

yeah. still good."
-Morna at some point in the future probably

Last edited: