Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

School of Magic: Course of Study

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Joining the School of Magic
All are welcome to join the School of Magic but be warned. It's probably the most work you will do in your life!!!

How the School is Set Up
There are tonnes of classes that you can take. However, some classes have prerequisites.

A Levels
The school is divided into 6 levels;
  1. Apprentice Magi
  2. Adept Magi
  3. Proficient Magi
  4. Master Magi
  5. Arch Magi
  6. Magus
In order for you to move up the ladder, you must receive an A level from the HEAD of your level. For example; If you wanted to study a Proficient course of study you would need to present your A level Adept's certificate signed by the Level Head, either Asireil Luik or Mario.
You only need to complete TWO courses in the current level to move on to the next level up.

Prerequisites
Some classes have prerequisites. A prerequisite is a pre- required class. For example, if you wanted to take the class Magics of Death, you would need to have A levels in; Magics of Dischord, History of Magic and Psychology of Magic, before you would be allowed to take the course.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Level I: Apprentice Magi
Level Heads: Jstargames, Wizard Kraven
Courses
  1. 1001 General Magic
  2. 1002 Enchanting
  3. 1003 Alchemy
  4. 1004 Artifacts
  5. 1005 Magic Appreciation
  6. 1006 Magical Theory
------------------------------------------​
1001 General Magic: jstar, Professors Kraven(dogbew) & Mario​
Students will learn the general concepts of magic and casting. They will review advance mathematical concepts, problem solving, meditation and advance cognitive motor abilities that will aid in their future magic.
1002 Enchanting: Professor Kraven (dogbew)​
Students will review the basic concepts of weapon making. Students will also learn how to magically imbue those weapons with the powers from the different schools of Magic.
1003 Alchemy: Professors Ari Torke (karasu) , asriel, & Mario​
Students will learn how to construct their own apothecary. They will learn of the different Alchemy reagents, where to find them and when to find them. Students will also become familiar with the most popular potions.
1004 Artifacts: Professors Asriel & Mario​
Students will learn how to recognize artifacts and how to discover their magical abilities. Students will also learn of the most famous artifacts of Altera. Students will visit the sites of several artifacts.
1005 Magic Appreciation: White Wizard Zane Frostfire and Professor Madyson​
Students will learn of the different types of magic. Students will learn to respect these magics and name them. Students will gain a better world view of the many types of magic within and without Altera. Students will learn to perform at least 3 spells in either; Life, Order, Air, Water, Death, Chaos, Earth and Fire
1006 Magical Theory: White Wizard Zane & Mario​
Students will learn the key forms of magics and how they are perceived to work on the mortal plane. Students will take a long and arduous look how magic is used in the present day.

Attachments

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Level II: AdeptMagi
Level Heads: Asriel Luik, Mario
Courses
  1. 2001 Magics of Order
  2. 2002 Magics of Discord
  3. 2003 Potions
  4. 2004 Wand Lore
  5. 2005 History of Magic
  6. 2006 Psychology of Magic
  7. 2007 Magical Creatures
---------------------------------------------------------------​
2001 Magics of Order: White Wizard Zane, Mario and Wizard Kraven​
Students will learn common spells form the schools of Life, Order, Water and Air.
Prerequisites: General Magic, Magic Appreciation and Magical Theory I
2002 Magics of Discord: Professor Ari Torke, Sorceress Bewpy and Asriel Luik​
Students will learn common spells from the schools of; Death, Chaos, Fire and Earth
Prerequisites: General Magic, Magic Appreciation and Magical Theory I
2003 Potions: Professors Ari Torke (karasu) ,Sorceress Bewpy and Asriel Luik​
Students will learn the combinations of all of the most used potions. Students will make all of the potions they have learned successfully. Students will learn the reagents to all potions and where to find them.
Prerequisites: General Magic, Alchemy
2004 Wand Lore: Professor Mario, Jstar and White Wizard Zane​
Students will learn histories of Wands. They will study the construction of the wands and what materials are used in their make up. Students will learn how to focus their own magica through wands and staves. Student will carve their own wands from Athena, the Tree of Wisdom.
Prerequisites: General Magic, Artifacts
2005 History of Magic: Wizard Mario​
Students will study magical history. They will learn of its inception and development over the course of the creation. Students will also study the relationship between the gods of Altera and Magic.
Prerequisites: General Magic, Magic Appreciation
2006 Psychology of Magic: Archwizard Bellon​
Students will learn to deal with the pressures of magic. Students will be given a psychological evaluation to discern of said students are safe to proceed. Students will learn how to use human nature to empower their magica.
Prerequisites: General Magic
2007 Magical Creatures: Wizard Madyson​
Students will learn of magical creatures and where to find them. Students will learn to deal with magical creatures in a safe way.
Prerequisites: General Magic, Alchemy, Magic Appreciation

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Level III: ProficientMagi
Level Heads: Professor Madyson, Professor Ari Torke
Courses
  1. 3001-1 Magics of Life
  2. 3002-2 Magics of Order
  3. 3003-3 Magics of Air
  4. 3001-4 Magics of Water
  5. 3001-5 Magics of Death
  6. 3001-6 Magics of Chaos
  7. 3001-7 Magics of Earth
  8. 3001-8 Magics of Fire
  9. 3002 Battle Magica
  10. 3003 Selective Study
  11. 3004 Spell Lore
  12. 3005 Magical Creatures II
-------------------------------------------------------​
3001-1 Magics of Life: White Wizard Zane​
Students will learn the basic and intermediate spells of Life.
Prerequisites:
3001-2 Magics of Order: White Wizard Zane​
Students will learn the basic and intermediate spells of Order.
Prerequisites:
3001-3 Magics of Air: Professors Jstar and Bewpy​
Students will learn the basic and intermediate spells of Air.
Prerequisites:
3001-4 Magics of Water: Professor Bewpy​
Students will learn the basic and intermediate spells of Water.
Prerequisites:
3001-5 Magics of Death: Professor Ari Torke​
Students will learn the basic and intermediate spells of Death.
Prerequisites:
3001-6 Magics of Chaos: Professor Asriel​
Students will learn the basic and intermediate spells of Chaos.
Prerequisites:
3001-7 Magics of Earth: Professor Kraven​
Students will learn the basic and intermediate spells of Earth.
Prerequisites:
3001-8 Magics of Fire: Professor Asriel and Professor Ari Torke​
Students will learn the basic and intermediate spells of Fire.
Prerequisites:
3002 Battle Magica: Professor Bewpy and White Wizard Zane​
Young Wizards will learn to defend themselves in a battle situation. They will learn to use potions, wands, staves and spell sword to defend themselves and ward off their enemies.
Prerequisites:
3003 Selective Study: Professor Mario and Archmage Bellon​
Students will to a selective historical study on there subjects: 1) An historical magi 2) A spell 3) A magical creature.
Prerequisites:
3004 Spell Lore: Professor Jstar and Archmage Bellon​
Students will do case studies on spells. They will learn their background, their make up and the Magi that have made them.
Prerequisites:
3005 Magical Creatures II: Professor Madyson and Professor Bewpy​
Students will study ancient magical creatures of great power and lore. Animals such as, Dragons and other Ancient beings of great power.
Prerequisites:

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Level IV: MasterMagi
Level Heads: White Wizard Zane Frostfire, Sorceress Bewpy
Courses
  1. 4001 Ancient spells
  2. 4002 Demonology
  3. 4003 Necromancy
  4. 4004 Ancient Languages
  5. 4005 White Magic
  6. 4006 Sorcery
  7. 4007 Wizardry
  8. 4008 Druidism
  9. 4009 Psychological Counselling/Evaluation
  10. 4010 Fenra Magic
4001 Ancient Spells: Ari Torke, Zane Frostfire, Kraven​
Proficient Magi will study the ancient spells known as the Profundities of Magic. Studies will analyze the spells and submit essays on two spells of their choice.
Prerequisites: All of Level 3 classes.
4002 Demonology: Ari Torke, Asriel Luik
Proficient Magi will delve deeper into the understanding of Demons. Learning how demons are summoned, destroyed and their historical significance in Altera. Students will also become very familiar with the Nether and the Survival there.
Prerequisites: (3001-5,6,8) 3004
4003 Necromancy: Bewpy, Asriel Luik
Proficient Magi will explore and examine the mysteries of Life and Death. Students will learn the morality and responsibility of dealing with the undead and ghosts.
Prerequisites:(3001-4,5,6,7) 3004
4004 Ancient Languages: Asriel Luik, Kraven, Mario​
Proficient Magi will have an intense study of the ancient languages used in spell construction.
Prerequisites: 3004
4005 White Magic: Zane Frostfire​
Proficient Magi will take a trans personal journey into unlocking the mysteries and ardent purpose of the White Wizard. Magi will receive documentation for this course.
(3001-1,2,3,4,5) 3004​
4006 Sorcery: Kraven​
Proficient Magi will take a trans personal journey into unlocking the mysteries of the primal elements. Learning to control with the utmost skill the elements of earth, water, air and fire. Magi will receive documentation for this course.
(3001-3,4,7,8) 3004​
4007 Wizardry: Jstar​
Proficient Magi will take a trans personal journey into unlocking the ways of politics and rousing words. Learning to inspire and motivate allies by the use of their words. Wizards will be able to lead a delegation of political means. Magi will receive documentation for this course.
Prerequisites: (3001-2-4-6-8)-3004
4008 Druidism: Jstar​
Proficient Magi will take a trans personal journey into unlocking the ways of the earth we walk upon and the flow of life as we know it. Druids will walk in the mysteries of the universe to achieve a balance. Magi will receive documentation for this course.
Prerequisites: (3001-1,3,4,6,7)-3004-3005
4009 Psychological Counseling: Bellon​
Proficient Magi will meet with the Magus Bellon personally to discuss and evaluate the ethics of magic. "The Spiritual quality of magic only reveals itself when there is happiness and stillness in the soul..."
Prerequisites:3004
4010 Fenra Magi: Chancellor Infernohawk​
Proficient Magi will learn the intricate magics of the ancient Fenra race. Magi will receive documentation for this course.
Prerequisites: (3001-1,2,8)-3005

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Level VI: Magus Magi
Level Heads: Archwizard Bellon, Chancellor Infernohawk
Courses
  1. Spell Construction
  2. Artifact Restoration and Creation
  3. Temporal Magics
  4. Spell Totality
------------------------------​

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
ok I think I got everything... I will return to fill out all the details of the courses and to clean up the ones I already have

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Well i've been a mage since before you joined Bellon, but i think i need to learn the more recent lore of Magic.
Jon Isak has applied to join the School of Magic!

IGN: jonni25
RPN: Jon Isak
Race: Human
Favorite Schools: Death, Chaos and Fire.
Age: I'm not really sure.... According to the wiki its PC211 now and i joined i think PC55 abouts so that makes me..156 years old...
My character has retired from being a Magi and is now just a Librarian but wants to learn everything he can about Altera so he's taking these classes to renew his memory of Magic.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
I'm not sure yet. I think Inferno, the Chancellor, is going to do a big grand opening of the University then students can just show up for classes. There are no prerequisites for the first set of classes so those will be open to the public.

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Nice job on this Bellon, looks great. Cant wait to get teaching...
By the way everyone, don't come expecting to easily pass a class.. Bellon means it when he says it'll be one of the hardest things you'll ever do!
Students will be expected to work hard, and to come with maturity, as this is expected to be a mature environment.

Good luck everyone, and hopefully see you in class!