Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

School of Magic: Course of Study

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
How am I supposed to go to classes if I don't know when they begin or end? Or where they are?
I just kinda wondered around the University...

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
You must realize this is the post for the classes and what to expect. Theres a reason its not open yet... Its not finished. Classes havent even started, so you dont have to even worry about going yet. We are getting things organized and such, so please, stop complaining.. Everything will be finished.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
Just curious because it seemed like things had gotten taken care of because of all the names already written down. Besides this would further my character's knowledge of alchemy... RP of course. I have patience...

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Just curious because it seemed like things had gotten taken care of because of all the names already written down. Besides this would further my character's knowledge of alchemy... RP of course. I have patience...
We are still much in planning, and I still need to make my sylabus....
I'll do that today :O
If you want Alchemy, speak to me, Ari (Karasu) or.... (I always forget how to spell this one... ) Asriel Luiik?

May I be the first to ask, why are you stealing students from the
university Bellon?
I'm not sure if this has already been answered, but hes not stealing students, hes using people who are teachers of magic in the university.

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
We are still much in planning, and I still need to make my sylabus....
I'll do that today :O
If you want Alchemy, speak to me, Ari (Karasu) or.... (I always forget how to spell this one... ) Asriel Luiik?
Perfect! Zethcron has been searching desperately for an alchemy teacher!

By the way I found something called the school of Bellon next to the tower in Uthrandir. Is that bad?

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
So, with the university open, how are we going to be able to join lessons, just be lucky when there's a lesson on? :eek:

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I'm as to how we will have classes as well?

Also, are you guys finished with the School of Magic?

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Dear students from today,

Marvelous work! You have surpassed my expectations as a responsible and mature class. To be honest, I was prepared for worse. My knowledge of how the Uthrandir school went a while back gave me some insight on how this might go. I was extremely pleased with how it went, other than a few incidents. As a teacher and fellow Alteran, I thank you all, and I cant wait to teach you all some more! Make sure to read those books I gave you, and as you enter class next time, make sure to bring your wits about you. I am going to up the challenge a bit now that we are all settled in. I wish the best to you all and may Harateth be on your side.

To students who are looking to join,

Find either me or Bellon in game and we will get you settled in and caught up. You have alot to live up to, this first class was absolutely amazing! I expect you to come just as mature and responsible. Dont fret though! You are a bit behind, but that can be fixed with a bit of hard work and focus.

If there are any questions, comments, or suggestions you may have, either find me in-game or message me on the forums!

Zane Percival Frostfire

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
D: I must hurry to the university!!

Don't you guys think a timetable would be usefull? At the very least estimate the times e.g. 8pm - 9pm.